- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary to negotiate
- New York City
Director, Platform Solutions
NBCU is converging our linear & digital properties onto a single technology stack and streamlining business processes across the enterprise in order to maximize inventory and yield.
The Director of Platform Solutions will primarily be responsible for formulating and executing on strategic initiatives in the area of convergence across the portfolio for Planning, Inventory, Insights & Measurement by working with both vendors and internal development/technology teams.
Duties and Responsibilities
Lead as a Product Manager to formulate designs, write stories, set priorities and perform UAT
Lead group meetings with regards to the both vendor and internal systems and business process; Planning, Inventory, Sales Ops, Insights & Measurement, and Finance
Manage the relationships with internal clients across each business group; process, system requirements, training, implementation of large initiatives
Manage timelines, project plans, day to day relationship, priorities and development of internal strategic applications.
Partner closely with IT/Technology counterparts and vendor on the product roadmap and strategy; prioritizing enhancements and defects based on business needs
Provide regular updates to management across multiple projects
• Bachelor’s degree in a relevant field
• Minimum of 8 years experience preferably in the area of Planning or Planning systems either vendor created or custom built.
Additional skill requirements:
• Must have linear and/or digital Planning experience
• Some experience in application development (Agile) preferred
• Experience working directly in media, as it relates to display, video, mobile, audience and inventory platforms
• An attention to detail while reviewing project deliverables for completeness, quality, and compliance with established project requirements
• Ability to clearly and concisely articulate complex concepts for a variety of audiences
• Demonstrated ability to overcome obstacles and negotiate resolutions to complex problems
• Ability to organize meetings including creating pertinent agendas, managing conversations, and summarizing the results into a set of decisions made and next steps
Sub-BusinessAd Sales Sales Solutions
At NBCUniversal, we believe in the talent of our people. It’s our passion and commitment to excellence that drives NBCU’s vast portfolio of brands to succeed. From broadcast and cable networks, news and sports platforms, to film, world-renowned theme parks and a diverse suite of digital properties, we take pride in all that we do and all that we represent. It’s what makes us uniquely NBCU. Here you can create the extraordinary. Join us.
NBCUniversal’s policy is to provide equal employment opportunities to all applicants and employees without regard to race, color, religion, creed, gender, gender identity or expression, age, national origin or ancestry, citizenship, disability, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, veteran status, membership in the uniformed services, genetic information, or any other basis protected by applicable law. NBCUniversal will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with relevant legal requirements, including the City of Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative For Hiring Ordinance, where applicable.
About the company
NBCUniversal is where opportunities are found and careers are made. From the front lines to the top executive roles, we make it easy for potential candidates to explore opportunities and find the right fit with our team.