- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary $125,000.00 - $150,000.00 gross per year
We're looking for a candidate to fill this position in an exciting company
- Manage the Retirement Technology Architecture portfolio which includes Application Portfolio Management, Architecture Enablement, Architecture Review Board engagements, and Architecture related activities that connect to Prudential enterprise and business group initiatives.
- Assimilate technical needs of the project and its staff and articulate portfolio, program and project alignment to organizational priorities and governance processes to deliver on business outcomes
- Accountable for delivering a portfolio of programs and projects which may include large complex cross functional strategic, business, and/or technical initiatives, within established timeframes and quality measures.
- Provide project services including but not limited to business requirements development, project planning, scheduling, estimating, change management, budget planning and project accounting, risk assessment, resource management user training, and organizational readiness planning.
- Facilitate engagement with internal and external stakeholders, ensuring strategic alignment, clear understanding of program / project goals and focus on delivering meaningful outcomes
- Define project scope and schedule while focusing on regular and timely delivery of value; organize and lead project status and working meetings; prepare and distribute status reports; proactively manage risks, issues and interdependencies; correct deviations from plans and remove impediments from teams; perform delivery planning for assigned projects
- Partner with multi departmental leadership and other stakeholders to ensure that teams are aligned, and projects successfully delivered.
Develops key relationships and regularly interacts with leadership at all levels.
- 8 to 10+ years of experience in project / program management; proven track record of leading large, complex initiatives with technology requirements and strong business connectivity
- 4 to 5+ years of experience managing Technology Architecture projects that enable infrastructure, platforms, application portfolio management, vendor systems, and cross-business unit solutions across the company
- 2 to 3+ years of experience directly managing people, i.e.
as a line manager.
- Experience with varied models and framework for product and system development and delivery, including Agile and SAFE frameworks.
- Strong acumen for understanding technology requirements and working with technical staff at all levels of the organization
- Experienced in change management practices, budget management and resource management
- Critical thinking and creative problem-solving skills; sound business judgment and intelligent risk taking
- Demonstrated ability in managing, collaborating and influencing people not within the direct reporting lines.
- Strong negotiation, interpersonal, partnership, and communications skills with ability to effectively work with all levels of an organization.
- Demonstrated proven ability to lead, develop, and grow talent.
- Exceptional verbal and written communication/presentation skills
- Bachelor's degree or comparable experience
- Project Management/Agile certifications a plus
- ms project