- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary to negotiate
- Santa Clara
Summary of Role\:
This position reports to the Vice President of the RF Business Unit and will be responsible for the P&L and growth of GlobalFoundriesâ Silicon Germanium (SiGe) High Performance and power Amplifier process technologies.
The right applicant will have cradle-to-grave responsibility for the entire SiGe business addressing a broad range of markets including wireless communications, cellular infrastructure, optical communications, automotive RADAR & LIDAR.
Key activities will include the definition of new processes with associated business justification, business development, revenue execution/forecasting and eventual end-of-life activities.
A core requirement for this individual is the ability to translate RF market requirements (MRD) into process technology requirements (PRD) as a deliverable to our technology development organization.
This includes device requirements, PDK and design flow requirements, IP requirements and competitive benchmarking needs.
This individual will work with the technology development, design enablement, finance, manufacturing, business development and sales teams to develop the necessary product offering inputs for a successful approval exit.
This role will be responsible for establishing the offering business case and by working closely with business development, sales and execution/operations, drive the business to generate profitable revenue for the BU.
This position will be based in Santa Clara, CA or Burlington, VT, but other work locations considered for the right candidate.
- P&L ownership of the entire GlobalFoundries Silicon Germanium business
- Technology roadmap ownership and portfolio management
- Interact with customers and drive profitable revenue growth
- PRD ownership and handoff to development team
- Product level pricing strategy recommendation to finance
- Product council proposal ownership through signoff
- Sales kit development, sales team training and offering collateral creation/development
- Marketing campaigns and go-to-market strategy in partnership with business development team
- Perform all activities in a safe and responsible manner and support all Environmental, Health, Safety & Security requirements and programs.
- Bachelorâs Degree from an Accredited College and or University in Electrical Engineering, Technology or Related Discipline
- 10 or More Years of Relevant Work Experience
- Travel Requirements\: 25% of Travel
- Language Fluency\: English (Written & Verbal)
- Masterâs Degree and or PhD from an Accredited College and or University in Electrical Engineering, Technology or Related Discipline
- MBA preferred
- RF Systems/Circuit background preferred
If you need a reasonable accommodation for any part of the employment process, please contact us by email at and let us know the nature of your request and your contact information.
Requests for accommodation will be considered on a case-by-case basis.
Please note that only inquiries concerning a request for reasonable accommodation will be responded to from this email address.
An offer of employment with GLOBALFOUNDRIES is conditioned upon the successful completion of a background check and drug screen, as applicable and subject to applicable laws and regulations.
GLOBALFOUNDRIES is fully committed to equal opportunity in the workplace and believes that cultural diversity within the company enhances its business potential.
GLOBALFOUNDRIES goal of excellence in business necessitates the attraction and retention of highly qualified people.
Artificial barriers and stereotypic biases detract from this objective and may be illegally discriminatory.
Procedure\: All policies and processes which pertain to employees including recruitment, selection, training, utilization, promotion, compensation, benefits, extracurricular programs, and termination are created and implemented without regard to age, ethnicity, ancestry, color, marital status, medical condition, mental or physical disability, national origin, race, religion, political and/or third-party affiliation, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran status, or any other characteristic or category specified by local, state or federal law.
- safety and security