- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary to negotiate
Are you data-driven? We at NetApp believe in the transformative power of data – to expand customer touchpoints, to foster greater innovation, and to optimize operations. We are designed for simplicity, optimized to protect, created to embrace future opportunity, and open to enrich choice. We are the data authority for hybrid cloud, and we are helping our customers realize the full potential of their data.
We’ve built a Data Fabric for a data-driven world – to simplify and integrate data management across the resources that are best for the business. With the Data Fabric, our customers can harness the power of cloud data services, build cloud infrastructures, and modernize storage through data management.
The Director of Alliances will be responsible for the strategy, direction and leadership for a set of Alliance partnerships and programs. This leaderships role will be responsible for developing, driving and implementing theglobal alliance strategy to accelerate NetApp growth through these set of alliance partnerships. The Director will lead an Alliances team within Global Pathways and work across NetApp driving alignment and collaboration with Sales, Marketing, Solutions Engineering and partner training/enablement team to build a fully integrated global strategy. The Director will build a compelling business strategy, fueled by a market driven innovation agenda which highly optimizes alliance relationships, resulting in measurable business growth.
- Drive current Alliance relationships, plus develop and implement the overall Alliance strategy for the field and company globally for the set of Alliance partners
- Lead and Manage a direct team to execute the various plans to achieve the FY objectives
- In this role collaborating and partnering is essential across NetApp to create and drive l Alliance programs, including assisting with program definitions, oversight, pricing, and channel resources
- Collaborate with sales leaders and teams to provide partner opportunities that add value to our current customers, identify incremental customer opportunism and assist in current sales pursuits where directed by the customer or NetApp sales teams.
- Drive the Alliance roadmap with our BU
- Own the alliance partner engagements, establish monthly/quarterly business reviews to achieve the mutual objectives established
- Develop strong relationships with key client decision-makers or influencers who can drive growth of partnership opportunities
- Manage the business plans for each of the category partnerships and executive partner business reviews
- Manage and develop programs to maximize sales revenue and touch and influence revenue from across all NetApp channel routes to market.
- Deliver and grow revenue based on these category partnerships
- Establish short-term and long-term goals and performance metrics in line with corporate objectives.
- Build the programs required to execute the mutual plans
- Lead co‐selling with partners to close sales opportunities and interact with direct sales on the Partner engagement model
Work directly with marketing team to develop channel marketing program, including enhanced partner website portal, partner product certification and training
BS/BA degree or equivalent related experience 10+years exp within the IT Partner/Alliance Community.
Accomplished Exp. Running a Product driven Relationship in Partnership with Multiple Large Entity IT SW Vendors/Providers.
Ability to Manage Group of Large Revenue Alliance Mgr's all working toward the same GTM Strategy.
So get ready to tap into the data visionary within, and join us as we accelerate digital transformation and empower our customers to change the world with data!
If you ask a NetApp employee why they work here, the answer is inevitably the same: the people. At NetApp, our culture is at the heart of what we do.We place importance in trust, integrity, teamwork, and caring above all else. NetApp is a place where people are empowered to make a difference. Empowered to innovate. Empowered to collaborate. Empowered to help ourselves and others be data-driven and change the world. We take care of each other, our customers, our partners, and our communities simply because it’s the right thing to do.
We work hard but also recognize the importance of work-life balance for our employees because what’s important to them is important to us! Recently we implemented Family First, which encourages employees to take paid time off to bond with a new child (through birth or adoption) or to care for a family member with a serious health condition. Our volunteer time off program is best in class, offering employees 40 hours of paid time off per year to donate their time with their favorite organizations. We provide comprehensive medical, dental, wellness and vision plans for you and your family. We offer educational assistance, legal services, and access to discounts and fitness centers. We also offer financial savings programs to help you plan for your future.
Join us and see what empowerment can do.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Vets/Disabled