- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary to negotiate
- New York City
Job Location: United States:New York : New York
Role Value Proposition:
The Director, Talent Acquisition is a member of the Global Talent Acquisition team, which is part of MetLife’s Global Talent Center of Excellence. Reporting to the Vice President, Global Talent Acquisition Recruitment Operations and Delivery, this individual will be responsible for MetLife recruitment strategy and execution through our RPO partner for our U.S. businesses and corporate functions. This role will also partner with HRBPs, Executive Recruiting and Talent Acquisition outside the U.S. for global hiring projects and initiatives and be a subject matter expert to the regions on Talent Acquisition operations.
As MetLife Talent Acquisition continues to transform recruitment practices globally, this role will be a key member of the team that acts as consultants and delivers the systems and tools to make this happen.
- Accountability for the overall strategy and successful execution of complete end-to-end Talent Acquisition solutions for assigned businesses; Acts as Talent Acquisition subject matter expert to the Regions and Countries, and advises and helps to prioritize local vs global needs and delivery as related to RPO and TA systems initiatives.
- Works in a matrixed and complex organization requiring significant consultation, relationship building and partnership across MetLife.
- Lead and/or participate on interview teams for high visibility job openings.
- Maintain high visibility and influence with senior leaders and senior HR Business Partners across the company to ensure alignment, delivery and project management of all Talent Acquisition strategies including organizational design and workforce planning initiatives for key relocation and growth projects.
- Day to day management and direction of the overall strategic initiatives for the RPO partner, managing indirectly up to 50 resources and over $5M in annual recruitment spend.
- Participates in and collaborates with HRBP Teams and HR Operations in the design and maintenance of a best in class service delivery model using Agile methodologythat will enable outstanding stakeholder and candidate experience.
- Monitors and measures the overall effectiveness/impact of the internal and external talent acquisition strategies, TA execution, and Hiring Manager and Candidate Satisfaction metrics.
- Partner with MetLife Diversity and Inclusion to develop and implement diversity recruiting initiatives.
Essential Business Experience and Technical Skills:
- Strong record of success in leading and delivering complex Talent Acquisition initiatives. Minimum of 10+ years of experience and specialist knowledge within Human Resources and Talent Acquisition.
- Successful track record in leading large-scale initiatives, including process improvements and re-engineering efforts for Talent Acquisition effectiveness.
- Significant knowledge of and demonstrated success working with Recruitment Process Outsourcing for recruitment delivery.
- Solutions oriented, with superior problem-solving skills and ability to make logical, complex decisions in a matrixed environment.
- Excellent communications and presentation skills, including both verbal and written communications.
- BA or BS degree; with an MBA or other advanced degree in a related field.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office (especially PowerPoint and Excel) and other productivity tools.
Number of Openings
At MetLife, we’re leading the global transformation of an industry we’ve long defined. United in purpose, diverse in perspective, we’re dedicated to making a difference in the lives of our customers.
MetLife is a proud equal opportunity/affirmative action employer committed to attracting, retaining, and maximizing the performance of a diverse and inclusive workforce. It is MetLife's policy to ensure equal employment opportunity without discrimination or harassment based on race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, national origin, marital or domestic/civil partnership status, genetic information, citizenship status, uniformed service member or veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
MetLife maintains a drug-free workplace.
For immediate consideration, click the Apply Now button. You will be directed to complete an on-line profile. Upon completion, you will receive an automated confirmation email verifying you have successfully applied to the job.