- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary to negotiate
What you’ll be doing...
This Director position will be responsible for leading and executing SalesForce, Customer Segmentation and Hierarchy, Contract Lifecycle Management, Pricing platforms for Enterprise. The Director must partner with various IT and business units to establish goals, objectives and influence enterprise vision and strategy. This person must have excellent communication, project management, and strategic thinking skills along with strong technical experience. This position reports to the VP/CIO of Enterprise unit.
- E2E delivery of SalesForce, Customer Segmentation & Hierarchy, Contracting, and Pricing platforms.
- Responsibility would also include architecture support for various tactical and transformative solutions.
- Responsibility includes production support, troubleshooting and resolve production issues.
- Promote & exercise an agile & DevSecOps mindset within the team.
- Focus on Cloud implementation thru architecture, design, stakeholder management, development and delivery using industry standard processes and tools.
- Partner with onshore and offshore design team to create and optimize functional and non-functional cross channel capabilities.
- Hire, retain, and develop high performing motivated talent and leaders onshore and offshore; in direct and matrix structure. Manage multi-skilled global contractors and employees.
- Ensure 99.999% systems availability & proactive monitoring of all applications.
- Ability to establish objectives, create road maps and align with business partners and stakeholders to ensure delivery of company goals.
- Lead technology direction, facilitate key decision points, and convert requirements into working product outcomes and integration with various Verizon and vendor systems.
- Create proposals, effective presentation to diverse audience and stakeholder management.
What we’re looking for...
- Bachelors’ or Master’s Degree or equivalent work experience.
- Must have demonstrated experience in partnering with Business and IT teams at multiple levels to drive alignment and delivery of complex problems.
- 10+ years of technology leadership, including solid understanding of technology selection, architecture, and full stack implementation.
- 5+ years of Software Engineering and Development experience, including leading IT teams through Business Analysis, Project Management, and latest technologies.
- 10+ years of delivery experience in highly available and massively scalable systems and services.
- Strong experience in DevSecOps, Microservices, and Cloud implementation.
- 5+ years of experience in troubleshooting & supporting mission critical 24X7 production systems, lead real-time high stake risk mitigation plan and drive timely decisions.
- 5+ years of direct people management experience, including leadership of diverse global teams; experience leading senior talent, mentoring and coaching.
- Requires strong ability to listen and synthesize, develop frameworks, and create clear and compelling project planning, communication, and presentation materials including business cases, team work plans, implementation roadmaps, etc.
- Ability to meet aggressive deadlines, manage multiple projects simultaneously, and to work in a fast-paced, dynamic, customer and team-oriented work environment.
- Excellent project management, meeting management, and organizational skills required.
- Proven ability to lead by influencing, inspiring and collaborating.
- Ability to manage and coach team members.
- Excellent oral and written communication and presentation skills required.
- Creative thinker and problem solver, proactive thought partner.
- Disciplined self-starter; ability to manage self and others to project timelines and achieve deliverables on operational and strategic topics.
When you join Verizon...
You’ll be doing work that matters alongside other talented people, transforming the way people, businesses and things connect with each other. Beyond powering America’s fastest and most reliable network, we’re leading the way in broadband, cloud and security solutions, Internet of Things and innovating in areas such as, video entertainment. Of course, we will offer you great pay and benefits, but we’re about more than that. Verizon is a place where you can craft your own path to greatness. Whether you think in code, words, pictures or numbers, find your future at Verizon.
Equal Employment Opportunity
We're proud to be an equal opportunity employer- and celebrate our employees' differences,including race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, and Veteran status. Different makes us better.