- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary $125,000.00 - $150,000.00 gross per year
We're looking for a candidate to fill this position in an exciting company.
• Supporting external financial statement, SOX compliance, and Internal Audit/SOX engagements evaluating and testing application controls, particularly automated controls on a wide range of ERP systems and software applications across a wide variety of client business processes;
• Leading client engagements pertaining to SOC attestation and other third-party opinion services;
• Leading consulting and audit engagements pertaining to cybersecurity risk management;
• Leverage your existing network and personal brand in the marketplace to drive growth for the risk advisory practice; including: identifying, proposing on, and securing new opportunities;
• Oversee a diverse book of business, maintaining overall responsibility for the profitability, effective delivery and engagement risk of all client related work within the portfolio;
• Manage multiple client projects simultaneously, while providing leadership on proposal opportunities and ongoing internal initiatives;
• Recruit and retain future leaders of the firm.
Leverage your experience and expertise to advance the professional aspirations and skills of your colleagues, our managers, and our risk advisory services staff.
• Bachelor's or master's degree in business, accounting, MIS, computer science, or related a discipline;
• Ten years of experience working in the field of information technology risk management, internal audit, and/or public accounting and consulting, with a minimum of 5 years at a public accounting or professional services firm;
• Experience leading engagements and leading managers and staff; experience managing project financials and managing projects to completion within agreed upon fess and budgets;
• Experience managing people, mentoring staff, providing performance feedback, and monitoring workloads of the team while meeting stakeholder and client expectations;
• Strong understanding of information technology controls and security experience in a widely used financial applications and ERP systems (such as SAP, Oracle, JD Edwards, PeopleSoft, or others) is preferred;
• Executive command and complete understanding of relevant regulations and industry standards (e.g., SOX, AICPA SOC Reporting Standards, COSO, COBIT, FFIEC, ITIL, ISO27001, PCI, HIPAA and GLBA) and best practices and methodologies to address these requirements.
Ability to apply these requirements to organizational internal control frameworks;
• Professional certification(s) such as Certified Public Accountant (CPA), Certified Information Systems Auditor® (CISA®), Certified Information Systems Security Professionals® (CISSP®); Certified Information Security Manager® (CISM®) and/or Certified Information Privacy Professional (CIPP) is required;
• Recent successful experience in cultivating new business and related market-facing activities;
• Exceptional interpersonal skills;
• Advanced written, verbal and presentation skills, including interaction with members of senior management;
• Ability to travel to meet client needs (estimated to be in a range from 10% to 30%).
- ms project