- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary $11.88 - $13.75 gross per hour
Robert Half OfficeTeam is offering an excellent career opportunity for a dynamic self-starter as a general Logistics Dispatch Clerk. This position will support the logistics coordinators through efficiently communicating with drivers and clients. This Logistics Dispatch Clerk position is a temporary to hire position right here on the southside of Indianapolis!
The Dispatch Clerk will be responsible for, but not limited to, the following:
- Work M-F, 12pm - 9pm daily
- Coordinate and manage the most efficient loads and routes
- Handle any driver issues via the phone
- Deal with call ins, sicknesses, etc. and reschedule routes accordingly
- Serve as a reliable point of contact to balance drivers' health and safety with customer requirements
- Assisting in all aspects of the operation
- Customer service
- Scheduling driver/dockworker management
If these responsibilities sound like something you want in your daily work life, do not hesitate to apply! This opportunity will be filled before you know it so do not delay!
In order to be considered for this role, the candidate must meet the following requirements:
• A high school diploma or GED equivalent
• A minimum of 2 (two) years of experience in logistics, transportation, warehouse or related field is required for this position
• Must have experience with DOT compliance and driver routing
• The candidate must possess excellent written, verbal, organizational and leadership skills and possess strong customer service skills
• Some computer skills are required and will train on the location's software
- customer service
About the company
Unrivaled Industry Insight. Sophisticated Matching Technology.
And a Personalized Approach.
It’s Why We’re #1.