- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary to negotiate
The Dispatcher is responsible for receiving and dispatching calls for drivers.
Job Responsibilities and Accountabilities:
·Uses a company programto log all calls
·Ensures that allnecessary information is entered into the system so that all required data iscompiled on the equipment.
·Ensures that all callsare handled in a timely fashion.
·Covers holidays andother shifts where necessary in the 24/7/365 Dispatch Department.
·Completes purchase orderform for expense items purchased.
·Communicates all majorproblems or concerns to supervisor.
·Acts as lead toDispatcher Is, using experience to answer questions and train less experiencedassociates.
·High School Diploma orequivalent required.
·Ability to prioritizeworkload and work between several projects/tasks.
·Excellent communicationsskills and an affinity for working with people.
·Experience working withvendors.
·Working knowledge ofMicrosoft Word and Excel.
We encourage FRESHthinking, offer an environment of inclusion and support, and set no boundarieson your achievement!
A GREAT PLACE TO GROW!
Job Overview To complete a variety of specialized duties that support functional operations. The duties in the department specialist job family focus on tasks and/or work that are unique to the department and require knowledge and skills that are beyond what are required for general office work. Job Responsibilities and Accountabilities
- Maintains complex records.
- Responds to inquiries in area of responsibility.
- Collects data/information for department use in special projects or reports.
- Updates information and reports typically on the computer.
- Checks information for accuracy.
- Prepares and balances data.
- Answers department phones as needed and routes to appropriate area. Job Requirements
- Reading, writing, math and communication skills at a proficient level.
- Ability to follow verbal or written instruction. A GREAT PLACE TO GROW! All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, disability, or protected veteran status. UNFI is an Equal Opportunity employer committed to creating an inclusive and respectful environment for all. - M/F/Veteran/Disability. VEVRAA Federal Contractor.
- Schedule: Full-time
About the company