- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary to negotiate
The display visual experience team is looking for an enthusiastic color imaging engineer to lead the development of cutting-edge color imaging solutions and technologies for future Apple products.This position is focusing on the development, prototyping, and seamless execution of technologies to enable the best front-of-screen user experience of Apple products including iPhone, iPad, Watch, Mac and more. The team features a collaborative and hands-on environment that fosters engineering excellence, creativity, and innovation in the interdisciplinary areas of image processing, color science, vision science, optics, etc. Come and join us to make a dent in the universe.
- Knowledge of the human vision system.
- Knowledge of display stack-up and basic optical design.
- Prior hands-on experience of bringing new algorithm into product though prototyping, and
- cross-functional efforts.
- Proficiency MATALB or similar simulation and modeling tools.
- Strong analytical & critical thinking and problem-solving skills.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English.
- Preferred Qualifications
- Experience of designing and conducting human perceptual related experiment is a big plus.
- Experience in SDK programming for hardware interface is a plus.
- Experience in developing app for iOS is a plus
Develop advanced display calibration methodology and lead to product implementation.Lead development of display image quality enhancement and color management algorithm.Explore novel display application and feature by display module and sensor integration.Demonstrate the feasibility of new display system through computer modeling and prototyping.Design image processing algorithm for various display image quality characterization.Guide and provide teams feature and spec input for display image quality definition.
Education & Experience
M.S. or Ph.D. in Imaging, Color, Vision, Computer, Optics Science, EE or equivalent with 2+ years of experience in related field.
About the company