- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary to negotiate
The territory/region for this role is Kentucky/Ohio.
• Hire, develop, coach and train a team Sales Representatives in order to meet or exceed Alcon’s sales objectives.
• Coach and develop Sales Representatives to reach or exceed financial and territory management objectives.
• This will be accomplished through coaching conversations during co-travels and business reviews, conducting or ensuring adequate training and on-boarding new hires.
• Results-increase in knowledge of the market, customers, competitors and CVALCON products; sales skills; and prioritization of activities.
• Co-travel with representatives according to annual objectives.
• Use selling and coaching methodologies (i.e., Professional Selling Skills, Professional Sales Coaching), computer programs/software (i.e., Power Sales, Seibel) and other coaching and sales processes or tools as appropriate.
• Maximize Representative performance by tracking individual sales growth, collecting feedback from customers and the CVALCON Training Department, monitoring call calendars and pre-booking of appointments, and monitoring call reports.
• Prepare for and conduct performance reviews.
• Facilitate career development and prepare Representatives for future jobs.
• Create sales growth within the region.
• Allocate resources and manage activities to maximize results.
• Analyze market opportunities and ALCON sales data (by channel and product) in order to provide strategic direction to Account Managers regarding the implementation of programs and resources.
• Use data sources as necessary to facilitate analysis and planning.
Alcon is an Equal Opportunity Employer and participates in E-Verify. Alcon takes pride in maintaining a diverse environment and our policies are not to discriminate in recruitment, hiring, training, promotion or other employment practices for reasons of race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital or veteran status, disability, or any other legally protected status. Alcon is also committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodation to individuals with disabilities. If, because of a medical condition or disability, you need a reasonable accommodation for any part of the application process, or in order to perform the essential functions of a position, please send an email to email@example.com and let us know the nature of your request and your contact information. Equal Employment Opportunity Posters: If you’d like to view a copy of the Alcon’s affirmative action plan or policy statement, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Alcon is an Equal Opportunity Employer and takes pride in maintaining a diverse environment. We do not discriminate in recruitment, hiring, training, promotion or other employment practices for reasons of race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital or veteran status, disability, or any other legally protected status.
• Bachelor's degree or equivalent years of directly related experience
• 3 years Leading/Managing People + 5 Years in the Specific Field
Business Unit NON-NVS AL COMMERCIAL NA
Site Frankfort, KY
Company/Legal Entity Alcon Vision, LLC.
Functional Area Sales
Job Type Full Time
Employment Type Regular
About the company
Novartis has a clear mission, focused strategy and strong culture, all of which we expect will support the creation of value over the long term for our company, our shareholders and society. We recognize that our business depends on the creativity, dedication and performance of our associates. We encourage associates to focus on achievement through collaboration and innovation.
A global healthcare leader, Novartis has one of the most exciting product pipelines in the industry today. A pipeline of innovative medicines brought to life by diverse, talented, performance driven people. All of which makes us one of the most rewarding employers in our field.
Our company culture is guided by high ethical standards. Our values help guide the choices people make every day, and they define our culture and help us execute the Novartis strategy in line with our mission and vision.