- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary to negotiate
- Auburn Hills
The Dodge Brand Manager will be Lead Manager for a specific nameplate within the exciting new Dodge lineup of vehicles. It requires a results-driven individual who is passionate about cars and has a thorough understanding of our lineup and the competition.
The Dodge Brand Manager will manage a current/future vehicle in defining and optimizing: content, pricing, volumes, marketing strategies, sales, profitability, incentives, lifecycle strategies, research, consumer insight, communications to dealers, media, and the regional business centers. The selected candidate will enter a fast-paced, energetic team and will work closely with a large group of cross-functional departments, including sales, marketing, product planning, product strategy, engineering, design, finance, fleet, and other markets. The role will require creative thinking and strong product, sales, marketing, presentation and communication skills.
- Bachelor’s degree
- 5+ years of automotive experience in sales, marketing, product planning, product strategy OR 5+ years of non-automotive brand management experience with a strong passion for cars/automotive environment
- Advanced skills in Microsoft PowerPoint and Excel
- Ability to develop and present strategic and tactical plans to senior management and large groups of stakeholders, including dealers, business centers, and media
- Strong public speaking and communication skills
- Team player with strong individual skills, ability to multi-task and prioritize
- Highly organized, motivated and outgoing individual who wants to develop within FCA
- Strong leadership skills
- Master of Business Administration
- Detailed knowledge of Dodge and competitive vehicles and US market
About the company
FCA designs, engineers, manufactures, distributes and sells vehicles under the Abarth, Alfa Romeo, Chrysler, Dodge, Fiat, Fiat Professional, Jeep, Lancia, Ram brands as well as luxury cars under the Ferrari and Maserati brands. FCA also operates in the components sector, through Magneti Marelli and Teksid, and in the production systems sector, through Comau and in after-sales services and products under the Mopar brand name.