- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary to negotiate
WHO WE’RE LOOKING FOR
American Girl Seattle (Lynnwood) is looking for a dynamic individual as an Experience Associate who has the manual and interpersonal skills to deliver friendly and informative service, as well as, the flexibility to adapt to changing business needs.
* Approach, acknowledge and assist customers promptly.
* Assess and meet customer merchandise and service needs, including special requests and resolving customer problems. Share product knowledge, answer questions and suggestive upsell other Doll Hair Salon services and complementary products. Share information on store events, promotions and activities with customers.
* Style doll hair according to company standards and demonstrate proper hair care and skin care techniques.
* Conduct inventory of salon supplies and stock salon area and communicate replenishment needs when needed.
* Participate in Doll Hair Salon events including Doll Hair Salon Spectaculars, hair demos, and private birthday parties.
* Collaborates with co-workers to create a positive work environment and assists in training new associates.
• High school degree or equivalent, preferred.
• Sales experience in the specialty retail or service industry, preferred.
• Experience styling hair, especially for dolls, preferred.
• Experience working with children, preferred.
• Must be willing to work a flexible retail schedule, including days, nights and weekends.
About the company
American multinational toy manufacturing company founded in 1945 with headquarters in El Segundo, California. In 2014, it ranked #403 on the Fortune 500. The products and brands it produces include Fisher-Price, Barbie dolls, Monster High dolls, Winx Club dolls, Hot Wheels and Matchbox toys, Masters of the Universe, American Girl dolls, board games, and WWE Toys.