- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary to negotiate
Werner Enterprises, Inc. was founded in 1956 and is a premier transportation and logistics company, with coverage throughout North America, Asia, Europe, South America, Africa and Australia. Werner maintains its global headquarters in Omaha, Nebraska and maintains offices in the United States, Canada, Mexico, China and Australia. Werner is among the five largest truckload carriers in the United States, with a diversified portfolio of transportation services that includes dedicated; medium-to-long-haul, regional and local van; expedited; temperature-controlled; and flatbed services. Werner’s Logistics portfolio includes freight management, truck brokerage, intermodal, and international services. International services are provided through Werner’s domestic and global subsidiary companies and include ocean, air and ground transportation; freight forwarding; and customs brokerage.
Werner Enterprises Intermodal Services is supported by our 23,000 asset trailers and the ability to access more than 63,000 free-running containers. We are looking for highly analytical, motivated and personable individuals to add to our Intermodal and Dray Operations team. Our Intermodal Division helps analyze customer networks, provide customized shipping solutions and manage freight throughout the entire supply chain.
The main purpose of this position is to better understand and improve the professional driver experience at Werner Enterprises. Utilizing this feedback to identify areas that need improvement and areas where we are doing well. Enter and manage the data for analytics to better understand areas of opportunity
- Continuously interact with all drivers to gauge their experience they have had with the company so far conducted typically via phone but can utilize other methods such as email
- Utilize a workflow application to collect information obtained during phone calls or other appropriate communication
- Escalate imminent concerns that may arise during the communication to the appropriate department
- Timely and regular attendance per the scheduled shift as determined by supervisory personnel
- Establish and maintain contacts with other departments, i.e. Fleet Assignments,Safety, Recruiting, Payroll, Operations, Werner Maintenance etc. to better collaborate on feedback and quickly resolve issues as needed involving the professional driver experience
- A 4-year college degree or equivalent transportation experience preferred
- One to two years Customer Service experience preferred
- One to two years Fleet Management / Operations experience preferred
- Knowledgeable in the use of iSeries, Microsoft Office, Excel, and other office database systems
Werner Enterprises provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, marital status, genetic information or veteran status or other status protected by law. We encourage applicants of all ages as we do not discriminate on the basis of an applicant's age.
- customer service