- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary $2,717.00 - $3,511.00 gross per month
We need your secretarial experience at the Clinic located atFircrest Residential Habilitation Center tosupport the licensed clinic staff and clients it serves. You'll provide complex secretarial services and assistance in support of clinic operations. Join us in Transforming Lives!
Some of what you'll do
- Schedule and post on campus appointments for various medical specialties and procedures
- Notify living units and appropriate team members with client appointment times and pertinent information related to appointments
- Coordinate clinical changes with Program Area Team level nursing staff as needed
- Manage clinic duties in relation to provider and consultant services
- Set up exam rooms, equipment and pull files as needed
- Schedule and post annual review medical reviews for providers
- Collect and distribute mail
- Order supplies as needed
What we're looking for
- Experience with Microsoft Office programs forword processing, spreadsheets, and e-mail
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to navigate current data management information systems
- Positive, professional attitude
Who should apply?
Professionals with a high school diploma or equivalent and two years ofincreasingly responsibleoffice experience requiring keyboarding or typing.
How to apply
Please include current contact information for three professional references with your application and attach the following:
- Letter of interest with a detailed description of how your experience relates to this opportunity
- Current chronological resume
King County duty stations receive 5% premium pay in addition to salary.
Questions? Contact Patti.Palmer@dshs.wa.govor at 509-454-6917 and reference 11052
Prior to a new hire, a background check including criminal record history may be conducted. Information from the background check will not necessarily preclude employment but will be considered in determining the applicant's suitability and competence to perform in the job. This announcement may be used to fill multiple vacancies. Employees driving on state business must have a valid driver's license. Employees driving a privately owned vehicle on state business must have liability insurance on the privately owned vehicle.
Washington State Department of Social & Health Services is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate in any area of employment, its program or services on the basis of age, sex, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity/expression, marital status, race, creed, color, national origin, religion or beliefs, political affiliation, military status, honorably discharged veteran, Vietnam Era, recently separated or other protected veteran status, the presence of any sensory, mental, physical disability or the use of a trained dog guide or service animal by a person with a disability, equal pay or genetic information. Persons requiring accommodation in the application process or this job announcement in an alternative format may contact the Recruiter at (360) 725-5810. Applicants who are deaf or hard of hearing may call through Washington Relay Service by dialing 7-1-1 or 1-800-833-6384.
E-Verify® is a registered trademark of the U.S. Department of Homeland Security