- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary to negotiate
- San Jose
- Design, implement, and evaluate real-time embedded system firmware for dual port enterprise SSD products.
- Optimize performance and high availability features for the dual port enterprise environment
- Perform architectural and code reviews with peers for implementation and improvement
- Collaboratewith internal validation teams and customers to perform failure analysis and implement corrective action until issue is resolved.
- BS in Computer Science or Electrical Engineering, masters preferred
- 5 years of hands on firmware development in a dual port HDD or SSD design.
- 8+ years of development in real time embedded environments.
- Experience with at least one storage protocol, SAS or NVMe.
- Proficient in firmware and software engineering best practices
- Ability to debug problems to closure across hardware and firmware boundaries.
- Experience in SSD FTL and NAND flash storage experience strongly preferred
- Good verbal and written communication skills
- Self motivated, able to work ina cross site, multicultural environment.
About the company