- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary $45,000.00 - $60,000.00 gross per year
Dynamics NAV/ Navision/ D365 BC Implementation Analyst Opening!
A career in Microsoft Gold Partner consultancy
- Have you been involved in the end to end implementation of Dynamics NAV or Dynamics 365 Business Central?
- Are you interested in progressing that experience within a specialised, Dynamics NAV/ 365 implementation consultancy role?
If the answer is yes, I'd welcome the opportunity to have a discussion with you about an amazing gateway opportunity I'm recruiting for into the UK Microsoft Gold Partner channel!
An award winning, reputable Microsoft Gold Partner who specialises in the implementation of Dynamics 365 Business Central and Dynamics NAV across the UK and Europe. My client is financially stable, with a high customer retention rate, a solid pipeline of fresh Dynamics 365 BC projects, along with a team of some of the most experienced Dynamics NAV professionals globally. The company prides itself on a high level of customer service, with project and employee engagement at the centre of their core business values.
With exciting plans for growth in 2019/ beyond, my client is growing their implementation consultancy team - they are offering a phenomenal gateway opportunity for passionate business/ ERP system analysts who are interested in bringing prior end user project experience, or indeed previous partner experience, into an expansive, implementation consultancy role.
The position will involve the successful candidate:
- Analysing Business Requirements, mapping processes and creating functional documentation
- Functionally installing, configuring and testing throughout the implementation - ensuring requirements are met to the best of potential
- Training users on new system functionality and upon go-live, offering support to the customer, as well as assessing areas for process improvement
Benefits of the role
This brilliant role is home based, with the expectation to travel to my clients offices or to customer site 2/3 days per week on average. This will vary depending on the phase of a project - travel is fully expensed, along with a car allowance to cover maintenance costs.
My client offers best in class industry training including the provision of Microsoft certifications in D365 BC/ NAV advancements, and will put a career plan in place to progress up through the business; with a real commitment to organised growth.
Furthermore, the role offers:
- A fantastic base salary between £45,000 and £60,000 (Junior, Mid level and Senior candidates will be considered - salary level is experience dependant)
- Target based bonus
- A solid pipeline of NAV/ D365 BC projects for 2019 and beyond
- A unique company culture, and dynamic, team based environment
Candidates need to offer
- Prior Dynamics NAV/ D365 BC implementation experience
- Functional life cycle skills - business analysis, testing, training, support
- Industry or business process experience in either manufacturing, supply chain, warehousing, distributions, sales & services, retail or finance
- Excellent communication/ user facing skills
- An enthusiasm to progress a career in Microsoft Dynamics consultancy
Do you think you have what it takes? No matter the level of skill set, if you're looking to work on exciting Dynamics 365 Business Central projects this year, apply now!!
To discuss this exciting opportunity in more detail within the Dynamics NAV market, please contact Nick Butter by phone on [Telephone number removed] or send your current CV to Click here to contact this recruiter .
Nigel Frank International is the global leading Microsoft Dynamics Recruitment firm, providing the most Dynamics 365 / Dynamics NAV opportunities within the global market. Dealing with both Microsoft Gold Partners and End Users, our specific Microsoft Dynamics NAV/ 365 team specialise in the highest amount of exclusive live roles within the UK market, enabling us to match your requirements with a broad range of exciting opportunities. Our client relationships have been built up through our extensive knowledge and experience within the industry, with clients using our service time and again for the best experience within the Dynamics NAV/ 365 market.
I am interested in speaking to any Dynamics candidate who is seeking their next career move, and can ensure complete confidentiality in the process. To talk further about exclusive live opportunities in the UK Dynamics market, please contact me ASAP.
[Telephone number removed] or via email Click here to contact this recruiter
MICROSOFT DYNAMICS NAV/ NAVISION/ D365/ DYNAMICS 365/ BUSINESS CENTRAL/ D365/ FUNCTIONAL CONSULTANT/ BUSINESS ANALYST/ SUBJECT MATTER EXPERT/ SPECIALIST/ IMPLEMENTATION/ ERP/ MRP/ SUPPORT ANALYST/ SYSTEMS ANALYST/ ANALYSIS/ DESIGN/ PROJECTS/ NAV 2015/ NAV 2018/ LONDON/ MANCHESTER/ LIVERPOOL/ NEWCASTLE/ READING/ BRISTOL/ EDINBURGH/ GLASGOW/ EXETER/ IPSWICH/ LEICESTER/ DERBY/ BIRMINGHAM / MICROSOFT GOLD PARTNER