- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary to negotiate
eCommerce Systems Analyst - (190000LO)
For 40 years, National Instruments has worked with engineers and scientists to provide answers to the most challenging questions. Through these pursuits, NI customers have brought hundreds of thousands of products to market, overcome innumerable technological roadblocks, and engineered a better life for us all. Historically, National Instruments has been a top 100 employer of choice as ranked by several different sources. If you want to work on cool stuff at a cool company, you’re in the right place! Here’s a snippet of some of our core industry leadership.
Watch Video: 40 Years of NI Success
- 5 G – Setting world records in spectral efficiency using MIMO
- Internet of Things (IoT) - With NI’s technology providing unmatched capabilities in measurement, control, ruggedness, and connectivity, along with our expert ecosystem, you can realize the benefits of the Industrial Internet of Things (IIoT) today.
- Semiconductor - NI semiconductor test customers report 10X improvement in test times while maintaining measurement and performance requirements.
- Autonomous Automotive - As vehicles advance towards autonomous operation, test engineers face drastically increasing system complexity while dealing with ever present cost and time pressure.
- Aerospace & Defense - NI provides industry-leading performance and accuracy with best-in-class synchronization for large systems, so you can get to the right decision faster.
More @: www.ni.com | Facebook | LinkedIn | Twitter | YouTube
System Analyst – Commerce
National Instruments is currently seeking an experienced individual for a Systems Analyst (SA) position on the eCommerce team. The SA’s primary role is delivering business process and systems solutions by working closely with business stakeholders to understand their objectives while gathering and documenting actionable requirements. A successful SA serves as a liaison between a given business area and the development team to manage the day-to-day operational aspects of assigned projects including scope, schedule, and resource management. It is key to have a technical understanding of the applications in use while also identifying opportunities for improvements and working on the full development life cycle from project initiation through implementation and post-release support.
- Execute on eCommerce vision and strategy
- Gathering and documenting user requirements into actionable steps for development team
- Defining and documenting business and system process flows
- Effective application of project management methodologies
- Engage with project stakeholders, IT, and team members on an ongoing basis
- Negotiate project scope, schedule, and resource requirements
- Build, develop, and grow any business relationships vital to the success of the project
- Providing thorough communication to a variety of business owners and stakeholders, including executive level communication
- Anticipate and mitigate risk, document decisions, manage change
- Identify, prioritize and resolve issues and conflicts within the project team
- Ability to escalate and get resolution for issues quickly (both internal teams / support)
- Self Starter, high level of ownership, proactive nature, problem-solving skills
- Ability to work independently and collaborate with minimal direction
- Strong technical skills, comfortable working with technical team and business area
- Keen eye for detail
- Strong interpersonal skills to interact with team members and internal customers
- Solution driven - strong analytical skills to identify, analyze and solve problems
- Strong organizational and project planning skills
- Ability to prioritize, multitask and quickly switch context
Relevant Education and Experience
- Bachelor's degree is required. Degree in Information Systems, Computer Science, or related field strongly preferred
- 3-5 years of experience as a Systems or Business Analyst
- Intermediate level skills in project management
- Experience running projects in Scrum and/or traditional project management methodologies
- Experience with IBM WebSphere Commerce a plus
- Experience with IBM Sterling Configurator a plus
Primary Location: US-TX-Austin
Work Locations: US - TX, Austin (HQ)
11500 North Mopac Expressway
Job: IT Systems Administration
Business Unit: Information Technology
Employee Status: Regular
Job Type: Standard
Job Posting: May 17, 2019, 7:38:11 PM
About the company
National Instruments Corporation, or NI, is an American company with international operation. It is a producer of automated test equipment and virtual instrumentation software. Common applications include data acquisition, instrument control and machine vision.