- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary to negotiate
Volt is looking for anElectrical Engineerto work on-site with our customer located in Mossville, IL in a contingent position forecasted for 1 year.The main function of an electrical engineer is to design, develop, test or supervise the manufacturing and installation of electrical equipment, components, or systems for commercial, industrial, military or scientific use. A typical electrical engineer has the ability to make engineering drawings, and read and interpret blueprints. Job Responsibilities include:
- Design, develop, and test the manufacture of electrical equipment, including machinery controls, wiring, and lighting.
- Evaluate the cost effectiveness, reliability and safety of certain design models.
- Estimate time and cost to complete projects.
- Simulate and test machine/structure/system operation.
- Investigate and test vendors’ and competitors’ products.
- Bachelor's degree in engineering required.
- 2-4 years of engine software experience required, developing or testing (not through an internship)
- Previous engine experience, preferably diesel engine
- Ability to make sketches, engineering drawings and common computations.
- Ability to perform details calculations to compute and establish manufacturing, construction and installation standards and specifications.
- Ability to apply principles of electrical theory to engineering projects.
- Previous experience with computer applications and design software related to engineering field.
Must be available to work on W2 for Volt. No C2C or 3rdparty vendors please.
Volt provides highly skilled contingent workers to local, national and international clients in all major industries. Volt has over 60 years of experience and is a leader in the industry. We work with many of the Fortune 500 and 1000 companies to provide workforce solutions.
We have a talented and upbeat staffing team focused on the quality of your career. We have a long-standing tradition of developing lasting and mutually beneficial relationships with our employees.
Volt is an Equal Opportunity Employer
For immediate consideration please email resume firstname.lastname@example.org.We look forward to hearing from you soon.
If you do not meet all the qualifications of the position listed here, please be sure to go tohttp://jobs.volt.comto see the other positions we have available that you may qualify
About the company