- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary £25,000.00 - £29,000.00 gross per year
Electronics Technician role on offer with a large and rapidly growing company, that will provide full industry training and the chance to build a long-term career with strong pathways to progression.
Have you worked in a hands-on role in Electrical or Electronic Engineering? Are you keen to get into a career where you will be travelling offshore and going through valuable training courses?
This well-established company specialises in providing offshore marine surveying services for the oil, gas and wind-turbine industries. They are entering a new phase of expansion and are looking to out-perform the competition by commissioning new surveying vessels and taking on new, talented individuals.
In this role you will be working offshore as part of the on-board engineering team, you will oversee the deployment, recovery, maintenance and repair of specialist marine surveying equipment. The company will put you through all the required offshore safety courses necessary for this role and will also provide full industry training.
The ideal candidate will have a degree in Electrical or Electronic Engineering and have experience of working with offshore surveying equipment.
* Electronics Technician (Offshore)
* Offshore position
* Overseeing the deployment, recovery, maintenance and repair of surveying equipment.
* £75/day Offshore Allowance- £175 after 150 days in a year.
* £25,000-29,000 (Realistic earnings £38000) + Training + Progression + Offshore Allowance + Private Medical + 30 Days Holiday
* Degree in Electrical or Electronic Engineering
* Willing to learn and receive full training
* Experience working with offshore surveying equipment desirable
* Prior experience or knowledge of the offshore industry desirable
This vacancy is being advertised by Rise Technical Recruitment Ltd. The services of Rise Technical Recruitment Ltd are that of an Employment Agency.
Rise Technical Recruitment Ltd regrets to inform that our client can only accept applications from engineering candidates who have a valid legal permit or right to work in the United Kingdom. Potential candidates who do not have this right or permit, or are pending an application to obtain this right or permit should not apply as your details will not be processed.