- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary to negotiate
An Elevator Operator is responsible for ensuring a clean, safe and fun environment for guests at the lobby elevator in the hotel''s continuing effort to deliver outstanding guest service and financial profitability.
What will I be doing?
As an Elevator Operator, you would be responsible for ensuring a clean, safe and fun environment for guests in our lobby area in the hotel''s continuing effort to deliver outstanding guest service and financial profitability. Specifically, you would be responsible for performing the following tasks to the highest standards:
- Operates elevator to transport passengers between floors of hotel building or similar establishment: Pushes buttons or moves lever to control movement of elevator on signal or instructions from passengers or others.
- Opens and closes safety gate and door of elevator at each floor where stop is made.
- Supplies information to passengers, such as location of offices, merchandise, and individuals.
- May perform other duties, such as assisting our Guest Services department, answering telephone, preventing unauthorized persons from entering the elevator, and assisting other employees to load and unload freight.
- May sweep or vacuum elevator.
- Monitor use of the elevator/lobby and address and/or report potential hazards
- Respond to guest inquiries and service issues in a timely, friendly and efficient manner
- Perform general Elevator duties, as needed
What are we looking for?
Since being founded in 1919, Hilton has been a leader in the hospitality industry. Today, Hilton remains a beacon of innovation, quality, and success. This continued leadership is the result of our Team Members staying true to our Vision, Mission, and Values. Specifically, we look for demonstration of these Values:
- Hospitality - We''re passionate about delivering exceptional guest experiences.
- Integrity - We do the right thing, all the time.
- Leadership - We''re leaders in our industry and in our communities.
- Teamwork - We''re team players in everything we do.
- Ownership - We''re the owners of our actions and decisions.
- Now - We operate with a sense of urgency and discipline
In addition, we look for the demonstration of the following key attributes:
- Customer Focus
What will it be like to work for Hilton?
Hilton is the leading global hospitality company, spanning the lodging sector from luxurious full-service hotels and resorts to extended-stay suites and mid-priced hotels. For nearly a century, Hilton has offered business and leisure travelers the finest in accommodations, service, amenities and value. Hilton is dedicated to continuing its tradition of providing exceptional guest experiences across its global brands. Our vision to fill the earth with the light and warmth of hospitality unites us as a team to create remarkable hospitality experiences around the world every day. And, our amazing Team Members are at the heart of it all!