- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary to negotiate
Elite Line Services is a major single source maintenance solution in the industry with the bandwidth to service all of your equipment maintenance needs. We maintain all original equipment manufacturers for material handling equipment, BHS, PBB, Facilities, GSE and vehicles. Our hybrid programs efficiently cross utilize technicians between equipment types to provide seamless coverage that protects the best interest of our customers. Whether this is getting full warranty value for new parts and systems or applying experienced and specialized technical support for mature equipment needs, ELS has you covered.
Elite Line Services offers a wide variety of benefits including Medical, Dental, Vision, Short and Long Term Disability, Company Paid Life Insurance, 401k, Tuition Assistance, EAP, Paid Leave, and Paid Whole Sale Shopping Membership (Sam's Club).
Elite Line Services is currently looking for candidates to join our winning team as an Area Maintenance Manager!
The Maintenance Area Manager (MAM) will lead a team of maintenance employees and ensure a customer-focused, safe working environment for all.
- Dedicated to supporting maintenance technicians by working in a safe, customer-focused manner; and must be highly self-motivated and customer-centric.
- Develop and design solutions to difficult problems, manage outside contractors and be on call for emergencies.
- Handle multiple projects and daily activities, meet deadlines and develop plans on how to accomplish departmental and maintenance goals.
- Ensure that all safety programs and procedures are followed. Develop and maintain preventative maintenance programs and good working relationship with operations
- Develop business plans and provide guidance and direction for the successful implementation of those plans.
- Help to develop, set and track budgets
- Understand and implement safety programs.
- Successful candidates must have the ability to provide enriched feedback to enhance individual performance, provide associates with written performance appraisals including discipline and up to termination.
- Mentor all maintenance employees by motivating and providing direction to help them achieve their goals and made a consistent effort to go above and beyond.
- Project planning and cost analysis
- Promotes and conducts good housekeeping.
- Responsible for adherence to Company training programs.
- Monitor the Company's Quality program in the station and ensure conformity and implementation of standards.
- Ensure compliance with applicable OSHA, state, local, and Company safety laws, regulations, policies, and procedures on site and at any remote job site. Coordination of safety matters with Company Safety Officer.
- Assignment of a Site Safety Representative.
- Maintain site morale and customer satisfaction by keeping the customer in mind and by keeping the interests of the company at heart.
- Perform additional duties/assignments that may be required by management from time to time.
- Ability to work a flexible schedule
- A completed Bachelor's degree in a technical discipline (Industrial, Electrical, Mechanical, Civil) from an accredited university or 2+ years' Amazon experience.
- Previous internship or leadership experience
- Experience in project management.
- Electrical and electronic principles
- Blueprint and electrical schematic reading
- Knowledge of CMMS programs
- Preventive maintenance procedures
- Industrial electrical
- Industrial controls
- Industrial electronics
ADDITIONAL SKILLS & ABILITIES
- Ability to accept responsibility and account for his/her actions and results.
- Ability to use thinking and reasoning to solve a problem.
- Ability to take care of customer needs while following company procedures.
- Ability to demonstrate conduct conforming to a set of values and accepted standards.
- Ability to focus on a goal and obtain a pre-determined result.
- Ability to formulate a sound decision using the available information.
- Ability to effectively build relationships with customers and co-workers.
- Possess the trait of being organized or following a systematic method of performing a task
- Ability to work with people regardless of race, gender, religion, ancestry, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, age, disability, marital status, veteran status, medical condition or job type.
- Ability to get along well with a variety of personalities and individuals.
- Ability to manage resources to complete job assignment.
- Ability to identify and correct conditions that affect employee safety.
- Ability to be truthful and be seen as credible in the workplace.
- Ability to communicate clearly and concisely, both orally and in writing.
- Ability to work under pressure with time constraints.
- Ability to complete assigned training in a timely manner.
- Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel, Power Point), E-Mail, scanning and copying equipment.
- Must have and maintain a valid driver's license and be insurable under the Company's insurance policy
- Must be able to comply with the ELS Drug and Alcohol policy.
- Promoting and conducting good housekeeping practices
- Dedicated to supporting production by working in a safe, customer focused manner
- Must be able to read, write, speak and understand English
Elite Line Services (ELS) is an Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, gender identity, religion, ancestry, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, age, disability, marital status, veteran status or medical condition. If you are an individual with a disability and would like to request a reasonable accommodation as part of the employment selection process, please contact email@example.com.
This email address is reserved solely for job seekers with disabilities requesting accessibility assistance or an accommodation in the job application process. Please do not call about the status of your job application if you do not require accessibility assistance or an accommodation. Messages left for other purposes, such as following up on an application or non-disability related technical issues, will not receive a response.
About the company