- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary to negotiate
TE Connectivity's Channel division collaborates with our distributor partners on TE's global distribution vision, strategy and business initiatives by aligning our goals to drive faster growth and better serve our mutual customers through the delivery of unsurpassed service and value. From marketing strategy, sales training and customer care to supply chain, pricing and new design engineering, TE's Channel division supports distributors throughout the entire sales process. Supporting all TE business units, Channel employees have the unique opportunity to gain a well-rounded understanding of the company. Channel owns the small customers for TE and works with a dedicated group of distribution partners to drive growth while delivering unsurpassed service and value to both TE's small indirect customers and distributors.
Looking for an Embedded Account Specialist to be the face and voice of TE in the Channel Business Unit. If you are passionate about serving customers, results driven, and interested in working for a world leader in Connectivity, then the TE Customer Care Professional position may be an ideal fit for you.
As a TE team member you serve as the face and voice of the TE brand. You have the opportunity to make a meaningful difference in the lives of customers. Our servicing philosophy puts your passion to serve -and your personality- at the center of every customer interaction; creating an opportunity to deliver value to our customers while deepening relationships within our company. This vital position requires an action-oriented, flexible problem-solver who will assist customers in resolving any and all customer facing inquiries and problems.
The Embedded Account Specialist delivers extraordinary customer care by promptly and accurately responding to customer inquiries. They strive to make it easy to do business with TE Connectivity, solving customer issues, while celebrating their value to us.
At TE we invest in you! Based upon prior work experience and performance on the job, you enjoy a generous benefits package. Additionally, our career path planning and continuing education will help you achieve your professional goals.
A Customer Pro. You know the ins and outs of what it takes to build positive business/professional relationships and drive results inside a large company as well as with direct customers and distribution partners. You understand the end user and the markets you will grow. You have a competitive drive and want to leave a legacy. You find interacting with all levels of employees exciting and challenging. You see change as an opportunity, not a detriment to your success. You look to bring the Extraordinary Customer Experience to every person you come in contact with, including your peers and colleagues.
You Will Be:
- Delivering extraordinary customer experience across every interaction by responding to questions concerning customer orders and requests in a fast paced, structured customer care environment.
- Growing and nurturing customer relationships on every interaction that results in measurable customer value.
- Offering custom solutions that benefit the customer.
- Communicating via various channels such as telephone, email, and chat with customers and internal support areas including production, sales, engineering, logistics, and others as necessary.
- Committing to being part of the solution when faced with a challenge.
- Liaising effectively with various internal business partners like engineering, planning, and sales to resolve Customer inquiries and requests.
- Reacting positively to changing business conditions by proving to be flexible and adaptable.
You Will Be Measured By:
- Customer Effort Score
- First Contact Resolution
Your Skills Include:
- Delivering an exceptional customer service experience.
- Maintaining a passion for building customer loyalty through exceptional listening, relationship building, and strong written and verbal communication.
- Demonstrating consultative experience, ability to influence, and resourcefulness.
- Feeling energized by a desire to help and connect with people.
- Exhibiting an ability to maintain progress on multiple tasks, set priorities, and manage time effectively.
- Acting as a team player, critical thinker, self-motivator, and problem solver.
- Maintain a proactive positive attitude.
- Willingness to accept coaching as a way to improve your service to customers.
- Bachelor's Degree
- Proficiency in written and spoken English
- Customer service experience
- Excellent communication skills
Where Will You Be/Who Will You Be Working With? :
This position will be based at Heilind Electronics in Wilmington, Massachusetts and reports into the Channel Business Unit.