- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary to negotiate
Communicate are working with a FTSE listed business, based in Berkshire, to support them with the recruitment of an Internal Audit Assistant Manager. This role is situated within the large internal audit team at head office; however, there will be up to 50% European travel.
- Overseeing the day to day running of the Internal Audit function, reporting into the Head of Audit
- To work with the team in assisting ongoing programs of successful internal audits.
- The role will also involve working closely with external partners in the planning and the execution of Internal Audit reporting
- To perform internal audit field work in London and international offices.
The ideal candidate will be:
- ACA/ACCA/CIA fully qualified or hold a relevant degree
- Preferably Big 4 trained with a strong academic background
- Comfortable working well under pressure, producing results efficiently and autonomously
- Able to demonstrate the capability to successfully engage with senior stakeholders
- Highly experienced in report writing
- Able to travel up to 50% of the time
- Internal Audit
- Management Skills