- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary to negotiate
- MIDTOWN, ATLANTA, GA, UNITED STATES
We are looking for you to be our next Engineering Supervisor to join us on our journey.
Whether you work with us… stay with us… live with us…discover with us…
We believe our purpose is to craft impressions that will stay with you for a lifetime.
Our employees have a real passion for service and deep understanding of their craft to be able to connect with our guests to provide an incredible experience.
We have been rated as one of Fortune Magazine’s ‘100 Best Companies to Work’ every year since 1998… come and experience it for yourself. We are passionate about perfecting the guest & employee experience through living and working by the Golden Rule " Do unto others as you would have them do unto you".
What will your day be like?
- Must demonstrate leadership qualities that can support the engineering staff.
- Must have the ability to know what to look for when inspecting Preventative Maintenance in the engineering discipline.
- Be able to train and teach on different levels to match the personal traits of the trainee.
- Must have a good understanding of Hotsos and the appropriation of work orders, preventative maintenance program and how to set each one up. This would have to be updated almost on a daily basis.
- Must have a good working knowledge of the equipment supporting the functions of the building. This includes but is not limited to electrical, pumps, motors, laundry equipment, chillers, and associated equipment.
- Must have a good working knowledge of the Building Automation System.
- Good understanding of Excel and Word.
- Must be able to ascertain proper parts needed by the staff for their maintenance and repairs.
- Be able to build a rapport with local service providers and be able to support these guys when they are on property.
- Work collaboratively and professionally with co-workers and supervisors.
What are the perks & benefits you can expect?
- Ability to experience our hotels as a guest through the complimentary room program
- 401(k) Retirement Matching Plan
- Highly competitive salaries and incentives
- Educational assistance programs and access to E-Cornell University online courses at discounted pricing as well as in-house training workshops for all employees
- Giving back to the community through special events by participating to be a mentor at a school, collecting food for and working with our local food bank, book and back pack drives for students, community garden events, raising money for schools in need….etc
- Choice of dental insurance or medical cash plan, as well as a life insurance
- Complimentary Employee Meals
- Team of friendly, warm, professional and very upbeat employees.
- Discount and pretax deductions for public transportation through Marta
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Four Seasons is an Equal Opportunity, Affirmative Action employer. Minorities, women, veterans, and individuals with disabilities are encouraged to apply. To access the ''EEOC is The Law'' Information poster please visit this website - http://www.eeoc.gov/employers/upload/poster_screen_reader_optimized.pdf