- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary to negotiate
Advanced Accelerator Applications, a Novartis company, is an innovative radiopharmaceutical company developing, producing and commercializing molecular nuclear medicine theragnostics. AAA offers professionals the opportunity to face new challenges and pursue a career in a fast growing, technology driven healthcare company. We are passionate about improving patient health by leading innovation in nuclear medicine. We are looking for people who share our commitment to help us achieve this goal. Advanced Accelerator Applications is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE).
• Work with production and QC technicians to resolve manufacturing and quality problems related to equipment and facility.
• Develop expertise on production processes and equipment to support production readiness
• Perform routine, scheduled, non-routine, and emergency maintenance on production related equipment and systems
• Conducts regular maintenance checks, identifies faults, investigates equipment breakdowns and monitors the performance of equipment after repairs have been carried out
• Troubleshoot and diagnose issues as they arise
• Collaborates with rest of facility team, as well as AAA corporate functions and other facilities
• Solid-line reporting to the Maintenance Engineer
• Dotted-line reporting to the Director of Operations
The Novartis Group of Companies are Equal Opportunity Employers and take pride in maintaining a diverse environment. We do not discriminate in recruitment, hiring, training, promotion or any other employment practices for reasons of race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, sexual orientation, marital or veteran status, disability, or any other legally protected status.
• Bachelors degree in an engineering or science related field highly preferred.
• Ability to understand mechanical/chemical manufacturing processes
• Ability to work without direct supervision to accomplish goals and meet deadlines
• Solid work ethic and ability to work well with others, as well as independently
• Experience working in a radiopharmaceutical setting preferred
• Experience working in a cGMP environment preferred
• Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
• Basic ability to read, understand, and interpret mechanical and electrical drawings
• Ability to collaborate effectively across Novartis/AAA European teams
• Experience with Microsoft Office applications such as Excel, Word, Outlook
• Demonstrates strong personal ethics and responsibility
• Must be a strong team player and effectively collaborate with internal departments
• Must be flexible with work hours
• Must be able to travel domestically and internationally
Business Unit ADVANCED ACCELERATOR APPLICATIONS
Site East Hanover, NJ
Company/Legal Entity AAA USA Inc.
Functional Area Technical Operations
Job Type Full Time
Employment Type Regular
About the company
Novartis has a clear mission, focused strategy and strong culture, all of which we expect will support the creation of value over the long term for our company, our shareholders and society. We recognize that our business depends on the creativity, dedication and performance of our associates. We encourage associates to focus on achievement through collaboration and innovation.
A global healthcare leader, Novartis has one of the most exciting product pipelines in the industry today. A pipeline of innovative medicines brought to life by diverse, talented, performance driven people. All of which makes us one of the most rewarding employers in our field.
Our company culture is guided by high ethical standards. Our values help guide the choices people make every day, and they define our culture and help us execute the Novartis strategy in line with our mission and vision.