- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary to negotiate
DescriptionThe Office of Undergraduate Admissions is looking to recruit (3) Enrollment Services Assistants. The Enrollment Services Assistants are responsible for reviewing and processing academic and non-academic documents for the purpose of admission to Georgia State University.
Examples of duties include:
- Verifies and manually enters data of incoming applications for undergraduates, and verifying applications that are submitted electronically.
- Reviewing data downloaded into Banner for accuracy and completeness.
- Mailing out decision letters and generating acceptance letters in E-Acceptance system.
- Make the initial tuition classification determinations, and verifies citizenship on accepted students.
- Assist with the review and management of residency petitions.
- Enter and review high school and college course transcript information to include SAT/ACT, TOEFL or GSTEP scores to determine admissibility of freshmen applicants, calculating cumulative GPAs per college transcripts to determine admissibility of transfer applicants, and data entering all transfer credits for those transfer applicants that are determined to be admissible.
- Providing customer service and resolving issues related to assigned area of processing.
- Effectively advise prospective applicants born and/or educated outside the United States regarding the admissions process.
QualificationsBachelor's degree; or a combination of education and related experience.
College/Business Unit11/15/19, 11:59:00 PM
College/Business Unit: Enrollment Management
Location: Atlanta Campus
Job Posting: 11/08/19, 12:00:00 AM
- customer service