- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary to negotiate
As a member of the Google Cloud team, you inspire leading companies, schools, and government agencies to work smarter with Google tools like G Suite, Search, and Chrome. You advocate the innovative power of our products to make organizations more productive, collaborative, and mobile. Using your passion for Google products, you help spread the magic of Google to organizations around the world.
Apigee Edge is an advanced API platform that enables enterprises to create, manage, secure and scale APIs. Using Apigee Edge, enterprises can design and deploy API proxies in public and private clouds, secure data in transit with OAuth 2.0, SAML and two-way TLS, protect against traffic spikes by adding dynamic routing, caching and rate-limiting policies to APIs, and measure the success of both API operations and API business with end-to-end analytics.
As part of an entrepreneurial team in this rapidly growing business, you will help businesses of all sizes leverage technology to connect with customers, employees and partners.
Google Cloud helps millions of employees and organizations empower their employees, serve their customers, and build what’s next for their business — all with technology built in the cloud. Our products are engineered for security, reliability and scalability, running the full stack from infrastructure to applications to devices and hardware. And our teams are dedicated to helping our customers — developers, small and large businesses, educational institutions and government agencies — see the benefits of our technology come to life.
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent practical experience.
- 10 years of experience in sales and/or account management.
- Experience selling software as a service, middleware, mobile applications or similar technology solutions.
- Experience of exceeding strategic targets and delivering results.
- Proficiency in all aspects of the sales cycle, especially qualifying high value accounts.
- Ability to quickly understand products and effectively identify how it can provide value to a prospective customer.
- A comfort level with the dynamic nature of a fast growing company, with the ability to adapt to change.
- Demonstrated relationship building skills that extend to internal team members in pre- and post-sales.
- Develop a territory of named accounts in an assigned geography.
- Establish and develop strategic C-level relationships with business and technology decision makers at mid-enterprise accounts.
- Effectively qualify a customer and manage relationships strategically for maximum impact.
- Become a subject matter expert quickly and continue to deepen your product knowledge over time.
- Thrive in a fast paced, entrepreneurial environment.
About the company
Google is not a conventional company, and we don't intend to become one. True, we share attributes with the world's most successful organizations - a focus on innovation and smart business practices comes to mind - but even as we continue to grow, we're committed to retaining a small-company feel. At Google, we know that every employee has something important to say, and that every employee is integral to our success.
We provide individually-tailored compensation packages that can be comprised of competitive salary, bonus, and equity components, along with the opportunity to earn further financial bonuses and rewards. Googlers thrive in small, focused teams and high-energy environments, believe in the ability of technology to change the world, and are as passionate