- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary to negotiate
- Las Vegas
Did you know that Zions Bancorporation is one of the nation’s premier financial services companies with total assets exceeding $70 billion? With local management teams at the helm in 11 western states, Zions is dedicated to making a difference in their local communities. At Zions, we haven’t forgotten who keeps us in business, meaning we’re committed to the success of our customers, and our employees. Here, the possibilities are endless – come for a job, stay for a career.
We have just opened an opportunity for an Enterprise Security Analyst based in the Las Vegas area. This person will work with our Investigative Support team to manage and investigate alerts for financial exploitation. If you have a background in loss and fraud prevention this may be the next rung on your career ladder.
Ideal candidates will have the skills and experience necessary to:
• Monitor and review the high risk, unique or highly complex exceptions generated from the various fraud prevention filters and security exception files.
• Conduct research and analysis, prepare management reports and make recommendations to senior officers.
• Develop registration & licensing documents, policy and procedure manuals, and other documentation as needed.
• Train branch staff on security procedures and policies.
• Complete governmental reports such as SARs.
• Cross-train with other analysts to support the various divisional Regional Security Officers in fraud related events.
• Remain flexible and take on other duties as needed.
What you need to bring to the table:
• Requires a Bachelors and 2+ years of financial services experience, preferably in a fraud prevention or security area. A combination of education and experience may meet requirements.
• Working knowledge of loss and fraud prevention principals, compliance and regulatory issues related to the department and/or company.
• Must have good customer service and communication skills, both verbal and written.
• Ability to use various software applications. Must be able to meet strict deadlines.
• Knowledge of Microsoft Office, Access, Excel or similar software.
What’s in it for you?
• Competitive base salary.
• Backing of one of the most successful community focused banks in the western U. S.
• Generous employee benefits, including 401K match, paid parental leave, and tuition assistance.
About the company