- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary to negotiate
OverviewGENERAL SUMMARY OF POSITION:
Under the direction of the HelpDesk Team Lead, the Customer Services Technician I is an emerging role in the customer services area, field user telephone calls for Information Services support, provide assistance where possible, gather information for problem escalation.
- Responds to telephone and walk-in request for Information Services support.
- Following standard troubleshooting procedures gathers appropriate information related to user problems
- Resolves problems of limited scope
- Interacts primarily with other Help Desk staff and Manager
- Assigns or escalates more difficult user issues as appropriate
- Performs other duties and responsibilities as required.
- Some college education or formal training
- 0-1 years of related experience
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Valid driver’s license and dependable transportation.