- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary to negotiate
- New York City
Enterprise Workflow Solutions - 90230360
Primary Location:US-New York-745 Seventh Avenue, New York, NY
Posting Range:28 Mar 2019 - Ongoing
Enterprise Solution Lead
Digital Strategy Group (DSG) is a cross-functional team in the Markets front-office business. DSG’s mission is to define forward-looking digital strategies to defend our existing businesses, aggressively identify new revenue opportunities, and deliver digital solutions to improve productivity and enhance client experience.
DSG coordinates across businesses and oversees implementation of pan Markets digital strategy initiatives. The team consists of product managers, designers and business representatives. DSG is responsible for assessing emerging trends, technologies, potential client and vendor partnerships and building digital products that could transform the way we and our clients do business.
DSG works in partnership with the Trading, Distribution and Research as well as the Group Innovation Office, Statistical Modelling and Development, Data Science Platform, Technology and Operations. By leveraging our Data Science Platform, Digital Strategy will be responsible for developing advanced analytics, creating workflow tools and apps and integrating third party software to deliver revolutionary tools.
What will you be doing?
This is a great opportunity for an experienced individual to drive innovation in a Global Markets Front Office role.
• Drive the scoping and development of enterprise workflow solutions (e.g. Chatbot, Digital Assistant, CRM, and Client Intelligence Portal) to automate workflow and surface data insights to bring efficiencies and uncover new revenue opportunities
• Engage with each asset class to drive business requirements and identify cross asset synergies
• Partner with technology architect team to design cross-asset architecture model for enterprise solutions
• Liaise with technology teams to deliver enterprise workflow solutions and manage development process and lifecycle
• Partner with data science teams to drive strategic client intelligence and onboard client data to strategic data science platform
• Partner with clients and industry participants on innovative workflow solutions (such as Bots, data exchanges and apps)
• Interface with FinTech companies to screen and identify next emerging workflow solutions (blockchain, AI, NLP, Voice assistant etc)
• Represent Barclays Digital Strategy in regional conferences and FinTech forums
What we’re looking for:
• Deep understanding of front office workflow, at least in one asset class
• Experience prototype Bots/Apps and advise clients and internal teams on next generation of workflow solutions
• Experience in engaging with FinTech community and familiar with AI, ML, Blockchain etc
• Experience engaging senior business heads to generate buy-in and identify high value add workflow opportunities
• Experience in business case development and leading technology prioritization forum
• Have experience in organizing, researching, and analyzing business and client needs and can bridge the technical and business worlds, ensuring we are building the right products with a combination of vision, market/user/competitor research and usage metrics
• Engage with businesses at all levels to raise awareness and drive adoption of the digital products
• Can build consensus amongst a wide range of partners including business owners, technology, operations, legal & compliance, marketing & sales
• Commercial mindset with excellent client management and executive-level communication skills. Ability to synthesize information and present it back in a thoughtful and coherent way
• Have the ability to navigate a matrix-ed organization and the ability to influence by convincing
• Bachelor’s degree in engineering or computer science or related field
Skills that will help you in the role:
• Experience managing a team and coaching remote team members is a plus
• Consulting experience is a plus
• Familiarity of R/Python is a plus
• Experience designing Symphony app/bot to automate workflow is a plus
• Experience working at FinTech is a plus
Where will you be working?
You will be working at our Americas Headquarters at 745 Seventh Avenue. This 37-story office tower is located in Times Square in the heart of Manhattan and features a cafeteria, fitness center and state-of-the-art LED signage on the
About the company
Barclays moves, lends, invests and protects money for 48 million customers and clients worldwide.
We have over 325 years of history and expertise in banking. From our beginnings in Lombard Street, London through to the launch of the world’s first ATM and innovative mobile phone payments services, find out more about our achievements to date.
Barclays is a trading name of Barclays Bank PLC and its subsidiaries. Barclays Bank PLC is registered in England and is authorised by the Prudential Regulation Authority and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority and the Prudential Regulation Authority. Registered in England. Registered No. 1026167. Registered office: 1 Churchill Place, London E14 5HP.