- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary to negotiate
- Universal City
TV Content & Production
The Entertainment Coordinator will provide administrative support to the President, Alternative & Reality Group, and serve as office liaison communicating with internal NBCU divisions as well as the external business and creative community.
General administrative duties including: answering telephones, scheduling, arranging drive-ons, copying and faxing, filing, and planning all travel arrangements for executive
Maintain submission log & return materials when appropriate
Coordinate meetings; maintain files and status reports for all aspects of production
Assist in communication with the creative community on a daily basis
Conduct research on request and maintain a general awareness of industry trends, formats, talent and competitive environment
Actively participate and contribute in development and production department meetings. This includes brainstorm sessions, title sessions, and post-pitch recaps.
Will be a team player and cover for other department assistants as needed
Maintain high fluency in pop culture, trends, and current and emerging talent.
Knowledge of current alternative programming.
Periodically coordinate, plan and execute office events
Oversee and manage the page in the department
• Bachelor's degree
• Working knowledge of Microsoft Office including Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook
• Minimum 1 year experience within studio, network, or agency
• Interested candidates must submit a resume/CV online to be considered
• Willingness to work overtime and on weekends with short notice
• Must be willing to work in Universal City, CA
• Must have work authorization to work in the United States
• Must be covered by Solutions, NBCU’s Alternative Dispute Resolution Program
• 2 years entertainment experience
• Experience working in a fast-paced environment
• Excellent organizational skills
• Flexible, personable, self-starter, and extremely detail-oriented with the ability to interface with the creative community as well as all levels of NBCU staff.
• Ability to work well with others and collaborate across the organization to achieve goals.
• Ability to work well in a fast paced, deadline driven environment.
• Multi-task oriented, strong organizational process and time management skills
• Very strong writing necessary, to assist with various creative documents.
• Very strong ability to create Powerpoint documents.
• Ability and desire to participate in creative brainstorms and bring continued flow of ideas to the table.
Sub-BusinessNBC Ent Unscripted Programming
At NBCUniversal, we believe in the talent of our people. It’s our passion and commitment to excellence that drives NBCU’s vast portfolio of brands to succeed. From broadcast and cable networks, news and sports platforms, to film, world-renowned theme parks and a diverse suite of digital properties, we take pride in all that we do and all that we represent. It’s what makes us uniquely NBCU. Here you can create the extraordinary. Join us.
NBCUniversal’s policy is to provide equal employment opportunities to all applicants and employees without regard to race, color, religion, creed, gender, gender identity or expression, age, national origin or ancestry, citizenship, disability, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, veteran status, membership in the uniformed services, genetic information, or any other basis protected by applicable law. NBCUniversal will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with relevant legal requirements, including the City of Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative For Hiring Ordinance, where applicable.
About the company
NBCUniversal is where opportunities are found and careers are made. From the front lines to the top executive roles, we make it easy for potential candidates to explore opportunities and find the right fit with our team.