- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary to negotiate
National Software Management is recruiting qualified individuals for full time opportunities we have currently in our organization for our growing client needs.
Business Analyst role assists in Evergreen's expanding efforts to identify acquisition sources. The business Analyst will support all efforts across all of our business holdings related to identifying and creating acquisition sources, industry research and analysis
- Compile and analyze data regarding prospective companies and start-ups for possible acquisition. Includes conducting due diligence and developing presentations of findings for senior management.
- Analyze industry prospects by gathering information about growth, competitors, and market share.
- Research and identify trends and developments in competitive environments.
- Conduct cold calls to contact business prospects and gather data.
- Prepare projections, reports, and presentations on the impact of an acquisition on the organization, from market research
- Assist in financial analysis, forecasting and, reconciliation of internal financial data.
- Bachelors or Master’s Degree
- Strong Communication & Technical skills
- Responsible, dependable, quick learner
- Demonstrated ability to adapt to new technology
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.