- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary to negotiate
- KENNEDY SPACE CENTER, FLORIDA, UNITED STATES
At Boeing, we are all innovators on a mission to connect, protect, explore and inspire. From the seabed to outer space, you’ll learn and grow, contributing to work that shapes the world. Find your future with us.
Boeing is currently seeking an Entry-Level Structural Analysis Engineer (Level 1) for the eXperimental Space Plan program at Kennedy Space Center in Florida.
- Performs limited structural analysis using well defined analysis tools to validate and verify systems and components meet requirements and specifications.
- Participates in various test activities substantiate for customers and regulatory agencies that requirements are satisfied.
- Works under close supervision.
The position must meet Export Control compliance requirements, therefore a “US Person” as defined by 22 C.F.R. § 120.15 is required. “US Person” includes US Citizen, lawful permanent resident, refugee, or asylee.
Basic Qualifications (Required Skills/Experience):
- This position requires the ability to obtain access to a National Aeronautics and Space Administration (NASA) facility.
PreferredQualifications (Desired Skills/Experience):
- Experience with Finite Element Method (FEM).
- Excellent strength reporting writing skills.
- Finite Element Analysis (FEA) including NASTRAN.
- Some experience with launch vehicle structures.
Education/experience typically acquired through advanced technical education from an accredited course of study in engineering, computer science, mathematics, physics or chemistry (e.g. Bachelor) or an equivalent combination of technical education and experience. In the USA, ABET accreditation is the preferred, although not required, accreditation standard.
Relocation assistance is not a negotiable benefit for this position. Candidates must live in the immediate area or relocate at their own expense.
Boeing is a Drug Free Workplace where post offer applicants and employees are subject to testing for marijuana, cocaine, opioids, amphetamines, PCP, and alcohol when criteria is met as
outlined in our policies.
About the company
As we enter our second century, Boeing is the world's largest aerospace company and leading manufacturer of commercial airplanes and defense, space and security systems. We are engineers and technicians. Skilled scientists and thinkers. Bold innovators and dreamers. Join us, and build something better for yourself, for our customers and for the world.
Boeing is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.