- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary to negotiate
- Richmond Hill
- 100% (80 hours in a 2 week pay period)
- 2nd Shift- 3:00 pm- 11:30 pm
- Every other weekend and holiday rotation.
- Primary location is Bryan
- Education: High School graduate or equivalent.
Ability to read, write, comprehend, and communicate in English.
Must be able to follow oral and written directions.
- Training and experience in Environmental Services, practices and procedures, preferred.
- Must have a valid drivers license.
- Cleaning and/or Floor Maintenance experience is desirable, but not essential.
Worker can reach full productivity after brief but thorough on-the-job training.
The Environmental Services Employee cleans and services patient and non-patient areas; this includes but is not limited to floor maintenance, cleaning furniture and equipment; doors, windows and window sills, empties trash, replenishes supplies, keeps utility storage rooms in order, and performs a variety of related duties.
The Tech will support the philosophy of CHWC and will adhere to the performance of policies and procedures as established by CHWC.
Every effort has been made to make this job description/evaluation as complete as possible.
However, it in no way states or implies that these are the only duties you will be required to perform.
The omission of specific statements of duties does not exclude them from the position if the work is similar, related or a logical assignment
About the company