- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary to negotiate
The Rock Family of Companies is made up of nearly 100 separate businesses spanning fintech, sports, entertainment, real estate, startups and more. We’re united by our culture – a drive to find a better way that fuels our commitment to our clients, our community and our team members. We believe in and build inclusive workplaces, where every voice is heard and diverse perspectives are welcomed. Working for a company in the Family is about more than just a job – it’s about having the opportunity to become the best version of yourself.
- Proficiency in the Microsoft Office suite
- Ability to multitask in a fast-paced environment
- Flexibility to rotate schedule/responsibilities weekly
- High level of attention to detail and a strong sense of urgency
- Excellent organizational and communication skills
- Accounting or banking experience preferred
The Escrow Accounting Analyst is responsible for receipting all funds for disbursement. This includes all checks and electronic funds from consumers, sellers and lenders. The Escrow Accounting Analyst also verifies and approves the release of all outgoing wire transfers initiated by the disbursement teams from the escrow accounts, including payoffs and proceeds. The team is also responsible for balancing all transactions daily and managing the disbursement of tax holdbacks.
- Post and transfer incoming wire transactions
- Review and approve outgoing wire transfers
- Post deposits to closing order ledgers
- Balance and scan daily deposits
- Process consumer ACH transactions
- Manage disbursement of tax holdbacks
- Work with internal clients and bank representatives to resolve issues
Who We Are
Amrock is one of the largest providers of title insurance, property valuations and settlement services in the nation. The company is an authorized agent of the highest-rated title insurers in the industry, and its solutions power many of the nation's largest residential lending institutions. Amrock is a preferred provider to five of the top 20 Fortune 100 companies and many of the largest residential mortgage lenders. The company is based in Detroit and retains regional operating centers in Ohio, California, Pennsylvania and Texas.
This is an outline of the primary responsibilities of this position. As with everything in life, things change. The tasks and responsibilities can be changed, added to, removed, amended, deleted and modified at any time by the leadership group.
The Company is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer, and does not discriminate in any hiring or employment practices. The Company provides reasonable accommodations to qualified individuals with disabilities in accordance with state and federal law. Applicants requiring reasonable accommodation in completing the application and/or participating in the employment application process should notify a representative of the Human Resources Team, The Pulse, at 1-800-411-JOBS.
About the company