- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary to negotiate
Sales Empowerment Group (SEG) is looking for recent college graduates with the desire to build a successful sales career in the Marketing & Technology sector.
Our client provides social hardware for corporate events.
No downloads or apps
- just smart matching of skills with needs that makes events better and face-to-face time more valuable.
What you'll do:
SEG Business Development Representatives prospect new business and establish meetings with qualified leads for SEG Clients.
The BDRs will go through training and ongoing professional development that will accelerate their careers, meanwhile gaining in-depth knowledge of the industry and client with which they partner.
At Sales Empowerment Group, we pride ourselves in our people.
Our entire company is a close knit group.
We're looking for people that are excited to develop professionally, but also for people who are passionate about building culture and helping our overall business grow.
Who you are:
· New-to or a-few-years-into your sales career: Whether you're fresh out of college or you have a year or two of sales experience under your belt, you are someone who is serious about sales and is ready to develop your career.
· Driven and Goal Oriented.
You like to get stuff done.
You're excited by competition.
You're hungry for opportunities.
And you're motivated to do your best, each and every day.
· You're Resilient.
We know sales can be a really tough job.
Sometimes you will hear a lot more "no's" than "yes's." But this doesn't bother you because the "yes's" are what will keep you on the edge of your seat.
You're calm, cool, and collected when handling objections and can think on your feet.
You're confident in yourself and know how to keep pushing forward.
Someone who's comfortable on the phone and leveraging social media
· Someone who's comfortable on the phone and with leveraging social media! As a business development representative, you're going to be on the phone a large portion of each day.
We're looking for someone who has stamina and has a natural ease talking to strangers but is also capable of finding ways to interact and engage client prospects with social media and email outreach.
· Detailed and Crafty.
You're going to be provided leads and contacts, but sometimes you have to think outside of the box to identify the right person to talk to.
We're looking for someone who's able to be thorough and detail oriented when it comes to prospecting.
· Excited to be a part of a growing team.
That's the reason we're hiring
- We can't stop growing and we're looking for folks who want to grow with us!
- Competitive pay + commission: Commission is uncapped and bonuses are competitive.
We offer full benefits, and a generous base salary increase after your first 6 months.
- Opportunity for career growth.
We foster career advancement by also helping clients to build the next generation of sales talent.
This means that great employees can often get hired into progressive role at the client directly.
We call this a promotion as well
- since our employees have already proven to be a valuable extension of our client's work family.
- Casual dress. Want to wear jeans and a t-shirt to work? Cool.
- Ping Pong and Foosball Tournaments.
Bring your A game.
We've had a lot of practice.
- It's Just Lunch! Lunch is on us every other Wednesday.
- Health Nuts! Sales Empowerment Group will pay for your membership to the local Planet Fitness Health Club.
- Snack Attack. We stock our kitchen with fresh fruit, chips and crackers, and all the cereal your heart desires.
- Location, Location, Location.
We're located in River North, which means there are tons of places to gather for happy hour after work.
It also means we're right off of the Red Line (Grand stop), the #29 Bus, and the #65 Bus.
Job Type: Full-time
OTE: $45,000.00 to $50,000.00 /year
Keywords: Business Development Specialist, Location: Chicago, IL
- social media