- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary to negotiate
Prudential is seeking a highly motivated, resourceful, and skilled individual for the role of Executive Assistant. The Executive Assistant will support the four Vice Presidents, within the Customer Office Data Analytics team.
The successful candidate for this position will provide the following administrative support:
· Coordinate executive communications, including taking calls, responding to emails and interfacing with Business Partners. Reviews, assesses, routes, answers and monitors follow up action steps on correspondence. Gathers and analyzes information required for administrative reporting.
· Effectively manage four VPs calendars
· Extensive scheduling of meetings – including set-up of conference calls, preparation of meeting materials, management of related meeting logistics (e.g., Skype/VTC set up, conference room reservations) for four VPs
· Coordinate travel arrangements and effectively navigate potential travel challenges that necessitate changes to pre-existing plans
· Prepare, submit and track general expense and travel vouchers through the iExpense system; review the accuracy of expense vouchers, reconcile discrepancies and ensure appropriate resolution
· Procure and manage office supplies for Data Analytics Senior Leadership Team (SLT)
· Ensures operation of office equipment by troubleshooting malfunctions and coordinating repairs with Building Services
· Develops, implements and administers departmental office systems and procedures. Establishes office procedures, policies and operations. Interprets and communicates policies and processes.
· Maintain electronic and/or hard copy files for SLT in accordance with records retention policies
· Will partner with Recruiting staff and hiring managers to support candidate interviews and new hire onboarding
· Will partner with and support/back up other executive assistants within the Customer Office
· Will partner with Customer Office chiefs-of-staff to execute Customer Office initiatives & events
· Perform other administrative support for Data Analytics Team (50 FTE), as deemed necessary and appropriate
· Demonstrated ability to work with / manage highly confidential information
· Excellent organizational skills and the ability to effectively juggle multiple priorities
· Strong attention to details, problem solving and critical thinking skills
· Excellent written and oral communication skills and a friendly and professional demeanor
· Self-motivated; demonstrates initiative and is able to anticipate issues, provide realistic solutions, employ sound judgment and make timely decisions
· Comfortable working in a fast-paced and evolving environment
· Ability to work effectively under tight time constraints and flexibility to work overtime when needed
· A positive attitude and approach are essential
· Advanced skill in using Microsoft Office Suite to create and modify documents
· Demonstrated ability to develop and manage relationships with internal and external partners
· 3+ years of experience in administrative support roles; executive support experience, a plus
Prudential is a multinational financial services leader with operations in the United States, Asia, Europe, and Latin America. Leveraging its heritage of life insurance and asset management expertise, Prudential is focused on helping individual and institutional customers grow and protect their wealth. The company's well-known Rock symbol is an icon of strength, stability, expertise and innovation that has stood the test of time. Prudential's businesses offer a variety of products and services, including life insurance, annuities, retirement-related services, mutual funds, asset management, and real estate services.
We recognize that our strength and success are directly linked to the quality and skills of our diverse associates. We are proud to be a place where talented people who want to make a difference can grow as professionals, leaders, and as individuals. Visit
About the company
For over 140 years, Prudential Financial (NYSE:PRU) has helped people grow and protect their wealth. We offer individual and institutional clients a wide array of financial products and services. Today, we are one of the world’s largest financial services institutions. We have over $1 trillion of assets under management as of March 31st, 2017, and approximately $3.7 trillion of gross life insurance in force worldwide as of Dec. 31, 2016. We have operations in the United States, Asia, Europe and Latin America. We also have one of the most recognized and trusted brand symbols: The Rock® , an icon of strength, stability, expertise and innovation. We measure our long-term success on our ability to deliver value for shareholders, meet customer needs, attract and develop the best talent in our industry, offer an inclusive work environment where employees can develop to their full potential, and give back to the communities where we live and work. (Pru.us/disclaimer)