- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary to negotiate
- Universal City
The Executive Assistant will assist the EVP & CFO for NBC Entertainment, Universal Brand Development & Fandango while also assisting in department-wide matters as appropriate.
Answering and screening calls
Manage executive calendar. Arrange and schedule numerous meetings involving many high-level executives; maintaining and updating calendar; develop and maintain relationships with executive assistants throughout the finance world; demonstrate flexibility, patience and persistence in routinely rescheduling meetings
Book travel arrangements/reservations and manage travel expenses
Prepare and process expense reports. Ensure the timely processing of expenses utilizing the latest T&E/SAM electronic processes for payment to corporate credit card and P-Card.
Handle general office and administrative tasks; assist other members of the department
Perform department business while maintaining strict confidentiality
Maintain a positive attitude and demonstrate ability to be flexible in a rapidly changing business environment
• Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent work experience
• Minimum 3 years of experience
• Proficiency with MS Office including Word, Excel, Outlook and PowerPoint
• Interested candidates must submit a resume/CV online to be considered
• Must be willing to work in Universal City, CA
• Must have work authorization to work in the United States
• Must be covered by Solutions, NBCU’s Alternative Dispute Resolution Program
• Ability to prioritize work and multitask over a wide range of responsibilities
• Possess strong work ethic and be dependable
• Possess a high level of organizational skills with attention to detail
• Excellent administrative skills and the ability to work in a fast-paced environment
• Ability to exercise a high level of discretion in handling confidential and sensitive information
• Excellent interpersonal skills
Sub-BusinessNBC Ent Finance
At NBCUniversal, we believe in the talent of our people. It’s our passion and commitment to excellence that drives NBCU’s vast portfolio of brands to succeed. From broadcast and cable networks, news and sports platforms, to film, world-renowned theme parks and a diverse suite of digital properties, we take pride in all that we do and all that we represent. It’s what makes us uniquely NBCU. Here you can create the extraordinary. Join us.
NBCUniversal’s policy is to provide equal employment opportunities to all applicants and employees without regard to race, color, religion, creed, gender, gender identity or expression, age, national origin or ancestry, citizenship, disability, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, veteran status, membership in the uniformed services, genetic information, or any other basis protected by applicable law. NBCUniversal will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with relevant legal requirements, including the City of Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative For Hiring Ordinance, where applicable.
About the company
NBCUniversal is where opportunities are found and careers are made. From the front lines to the top executive roles, we make it easy for potential candidates to explore opportunities and find the right fit with our team.