- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary $19.00 - $22.00 gross per hour
This Executive Assistant position might be right for you, if you are a detail oriented, highly-skilled candidate looking for work at a growing, dynamic firm. For this Executive Assistant position, we need candidates who can maintain various administrative duties for executive management. Located in the Hamilton, New Jersey area, this position is ideal for Executive Assistants seeking short-term temporary employment.
What you get to do every day
- Vet calls
- Coordinating presentations
- Assemble reports and financial data
- Train and oversee other support staff and customer relations
- Schedule travel and meeting arrangements
- Skills in internet research
- Deep understanding of Microsoft Office
- Microsoft PowerPoint experience desired
- Command of Microsoft Excel
- Excellent social skills, project coordination experience and the ability to work well with all levels of internal management and staff, as well as outside clients and vendors
This is a great career opportunity for you to directly support senior management in a dynamic firm with competitive compensation! If you are a passionate individual with plenty of drive and initiative, we would love to hear from you about this amazing opportunity to grow as an Executive Assistant in a quality environment. Contact us today!
- microsoft excel
- microsoft powerpoint
- ms project
About the company
Unrivaled Industry Insight. Sophisticated Matching Technology.
And a Personalized Approach.
It’s Why We’re #1.