- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary $22.96 - $26.59 gross per hour
A medical Department of UCLA is looking for an Executive Assistant to start right away. This Executive Assistant position is a good position for someone who is looking to grow and is a highly-skilled Admin and professional. If you can maintain various administrative duties for executive management, you will be a good fit for this position. If you're looking for work as an Executive Assistant in the Los Angeles, California area, this short-term temporary-to-full-time position is ideal for you! Please send your resume to Andrew.Moreno@officeteam.com
- Comprehensive knowledge of Administrative Office
- navigating basic office equipment and protocols experience
- Experience with Administrative Assistance
- Foundational knowledge in Microsoft Office
- Medical Office experience
- Proven knowledge of customer service
- Familiarity with using the internet for research tasks
- Elevated social skills, project coordination experience and the ability to work well with all levels of internal management and staff, as well as outside clients and vendors
This is a great career opportunity for you to directly support senior management in a dynamic firm with competitive compensation! If you are a self-starter who is passionate about growing your career as an Executive Assistant in a quality environment, we would love to hear from you! Contact us today to start your career!
- customer service
- ms project
About the company
Unrivaled Industry Insight. Sophisticated Matching Technology.
And a Personalized Approach.
It’s Why We’re #1.