- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary to negotiate
OfficeTeam has several ongoing opportunities for Executive Assistants, who are looking to work for well-respected companies/organization within the Greater Seattle area. The Executive Assistant will provide administrative support to the top Executives. If you are looking to advance your career this may be the opportunity for you.
• Work closely with the Executive team and maintain a close handle on all communications between both internal and external employees and clients
• Manage schedules and coordinate meetings for the Executive team
• Assist with projects
• Provide excellent internal and external customer service with varying individuals and groups
• Receive and screen telephone calls, letters and/or visitors for the Executive team
• Attends various meetings including Board of Directors meetings
• Maintains and produces minutes, corresponds and updates
• Write various correspondence
• High School Diploma or equivalent
• 5+ years of experience at an executive level assistant
• Mastery of standard office software including Microsoft Office and ability to read, analyze, and interpret, financial reports, and documents
• Proven ability to handle confidential matters/data with a high level of integrity and confidentiality
• Ability to respond to common inquiries or complaints from customers, regulatory agencies, or members of the business community
• Ability to effectively present information to top management, public groups, and/or boards of directors
If this sounds like a good fit, apply today! Please send your resume to Ashley Brunson at Ashley.Brunson@roberthalf.com or give her a call at (206) 830-9974.
- customer service
About the company
Unrivaled Industry Insight. Sophisticated Matching Technology.
And a Personalized Approach.
It’s Why We’re #1.