- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary $18.00 - $23.00 gross per hour
The role of Executive Administrative Assistant is to provide executive level administrative support to the President/CEO and ensure the successful operation by keeping the office running smoothly and efficiently. If you are someone that has experience directly supporting executives within an office and are great at managing multiple tasks at once, OfficeTeam has the position for you!
• Schedule appointments, maintain calendars, prepare internal/external correspondence, telephone and visitor screening, travel arrangements, expense reimbursements, coordination or meetings and receptions, and maintenance /filing of documents,
• Develop strong working relationships with executive committee, managers, executive directors, and staff.
• Gather, compile, verify and analyze information for use in various reports, spreadsheets, presentations and correspondence,
• Compose and proofread correspondence and produce high quality materials
Desired Skills and Experience:
• Associates degree in business preferred.
• Five (5) years solid executive assistant level experience supporting C-Level Executive(s),
• Demonstrated ability to proactively solve problems.
• Experience managing schedules and multiple calendars.
• Experience managing travel and expense reports.
• Possess strong organizational skills that reflect ability to perform and prioritize multiple tasks seamlessly with keen attention to detail.
• Ability to operate in a fast-paced work environment which requires substantial multitasking,
• Highly proficient in Microsoft Office (Outlook, Word, Excel, and Power Point), Adobe Acrobat, and Social Media web platforms.
• Demonstrated ability to achieve high performance goals and meet deadlines in a fast-paced environment.
• Proven ability to handle confidential information with discretion, be adaptable to various competing demands, and demonstrate the highest level of customer/client service and response.
• Assertive and resourceful; motivated; willing to ask questions and take initiative without direction.
• Strong grammar and proofreading skills,
• Proven track record of working well with others and ability to work well within a team environment.
If you are someone who enjoys organizing and helping others, please email your resume to Madison.Hintgen@officeteam.com or feel free to give our office a call at 952-473-0442. We would love to speak with you about job opportunities we have!
- social media
About the company
Unrivaled Industry Insight. Sophisticated Matching Technology.
And a Personalized Approach.
It’s Why We’re #1.