- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary $22.00 - $25.00 gross per hour
This Executive Assistant position at a growing, dynamic firm might be right for you, if you are professional and highly-skilled. This Executive Assistant position is for someone who can maintain various administrative duties for executive management. This job could be ideal for you, if you're looking for long-term temporary-to-full-time work as an Executive Assistant in the Frisco, Texas area.
- Put together reports and financial data
- Manage incoming calls
- Make travel and meeting arrangements
- Preparing presentations
- Educate and run other support staff and customer relations
- Skills in internet research
- 3+ years' experience as an Executive Assistant required
- Construction or manufacturing experience is a plus!
- Excellent organizational skills, ability to multitask, an eye for detail and previous project management experience
This is a great career opportunity for you to directly support senior management in a dynamic firm with competitive compensation! If you are looking to expand your career as an Executive Assistant with an influential company and a thriving work environment, then contact us today to begin the process!
- ms project
About the company
Unrivaled Industry Insight. Sophisticated Matching Technology.
And a Personalized Approach.
It’s Why We’re #1.