- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary $23.00 - $26.00 gross per hour
This large, dynamic firm is seeking candidates for their Executive Assistant position. It is essential that this role be filled by someone professional and highly-skilled, and ready to maintain various administrative duties for executive management. Candidates looking for Executive Assistant opportunities will be interested in this short-term temporary-to-full-time position in the Austin, Texas area.
- Coach and be responsible for other support staff and customer relations
- Make travel and meeting arrangements
- Prepare reports and financial data
- Screen calls
- Coordinating presentations
- Ability to use the internet for research
- Outstanding organizational skills, ability to multitask, an eye for detail and previous project management experience
- Travel Itineraries experience preferred
- Strong familiarity with Travel Itineraries
- Book Travel Arrangements experience preferred
- Comprehensive knowledge of expense reports
- Meeting coordination and planning experience highly desired
This position offers great career growth and an opportunity to directly support senior management in a dynamic firm with competitive compensation! We are seeking a passionate candidate who is a self-starter and eager about growing their career as an Executive Assistant. If this sounds like you, contact us today to begin your career!
- ms project
About the company
Unrivaled Industry Insight. Sophisticated Matching Technology.
And a Personalized Approach.
It’s Why We’re #1.