- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary to negotiate
- San Francisco
Executive Assistant 19WD34931 United States of America-California
Location: San Francisco, CA- United States
Job ID: 19WD34931
Autodesk Construction Solutions is looking for a hyper organized, proactive, problem-solving Executive Assistant to collaborate with and provide direct support to ACS executives. Head of ACS Site Construction, ACS Head of Product, and ACS Head of Marketing.
- Deliver strategic administrative and project management support for Head of ACS Site Construction, ACS Head of Product, and ACS Head of Marketing. With light support to the Director of Go-To-Markets
- Draft and manage communications on behalf of the executives, as appropriate
- Manage and gate keep complex calendars, prioritizing and shifting meetings
- Plan and execute internal and external meetings including offsites, All Hands, trainings, etc.
- Ensure executives are prepared for all meetings, with the necessary briefings/documents provided beforehand
- Attend team meetings and assist with tasks and follow ups
- Assist the team with budgeting, planning and forecasting, as necessary
- Coordinate, plan and schedule travel, with meticulous attention to detail - domestic and international
- Manage special projects as required
- Communicate professionally and proactively with candidates, vendors, partners and customers as needed
- Work collaboratively with all functions
- Support the ACS Site Construction and ACS Marketing executives by building relationships with the entire PlanGrid team to give meaningful insight into employee’s needs and issues
- You have 4+ years of Executive Team level support
- You are highly proficient in Google Apps and Microsoft 365
- You have a natural knack for prioritization and multitasking in a dynamic environment
- Positive attitude and ability to ‘roll with the punches’
- You are trustworthy and act with integrity, building trust quickly and acting with discretion regarding sensitive Company, customer and personal information
- Interest and ability to learn about PlanGrid’s business and customers
About Autodesk Construction Solutions
Autodesk has fully reimagined the construction business for the digital age, enabling companies to address the most important challenges they face today while preparing for new ways of working in the future. The Autodesk Construction Solutions (ACS) portfolio connects the office, trailer and field so customers can move seamlessly through each phase of a building’s lifecycle — from design and preconstruction to construction, turnover and operations — with best-in-class solutions that include Assemble Systems, BIM 360, BuildingConnected and PlanGrid. General contractors, subcontractors, and owners around the world rely on ACS to win more work, enhance collaboration, speed decision-making, reduce risk, and improve overall project outcomes.
With Autodesk software, you have the power to Make Anything. The future of making is here, bringing with it radical changes in the way things are designed, made, and used. It’s disrupting every industry: architecture, engineering, and construction; manufacturing; and media and entertainment. With the right knowledge and tools, this disruption is your opportunity. Our software is used by everyone - from design professionals, engineers and architects to digital artists, students and hobbyists. We constantly explore new ways to integrate all dimensions of diversity across our employees, customers, partners, and communities. Our ultimate goal is to expand opportunities for anyone to imagine, design, and make a better world.
At Autodesk, we're building a diverse workplace and an inclusive culture to give more people the chance to imagine, design, and make a better world. Autodesk is proud to be an equal opportunity employer and considers all qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status or any other legally protected characteristic. We also consider for employment all qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with applicable law.
To all recruitment agencies: Autodesk does not accept unsolicited headhunter and agency resumes. Autodesk will not pay fees to any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with Autodesk, Inc.
- ms project
About the company
Autodesk makes software for people who make things. If you’ve ever driven a high-performance car, admired a towering skyscraper, used a smartphone, or watched a great film, chances are you’ve experienced what millions of Autodesk customers are doing with our software. Autodesk gives you the power to make anything.
Over 100 million people use Autodesk software like AutoCAD, Revit, Maya, 3ds Max, Fusion 360, SketchBook, and more to unlock their creativity and solve important design, business and environmental challenges. Our software runs on both personal computers and mobile devices and taps the infinite computing power of the cloud to help teams around the world collaborate, design, simulate and fabricate their ideas in 3D.