- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary to negotiate
- San Francisco
Founded in 2008, Airbnb is a global travel community that offers magical end-to-end trips, including where you stay, what you do and the people you meet. Airbnb uniquely leverages technology to economically empower millions of people around the world to unlock and monetize their spaces, passions and talents to become hospitality entrepreneurs. Airbnb’s accommodation marketplace offers access to millions of places to stay in more than 191 countries, from apartments and villas to castles, treehouses and B&Bs. With Experiences, people can see a different side to a destination through unique, handcrafted activities run by locals, while a partnership with Resy provides access to the best local restaurants in selected countries. All of this is brought together in one easy-to-use and beautifully designed website and app. It takes an entire team united behind something big. Together, we work hard, we laugh a lot, we brainstorm nonstop, and are passionate about the company and our values.
As an Executive Assistant you'll provide support to the VP of Experiences. This role is a strategic partnership requiring an ability to interact with staff at all levels in a fast paced environment, sometimes under pressure, while remaining flexible, proactive, resourceful, efficient and demonstrating a high level of professionalism and confidentiality.
- Responsible for managing all day to day administrative responsibilities for the VP of Experiences.
- Daily advanced calendaring, meeting preparations, assisting with anticipating and prioritizing their day, scheduling travel, processes expenses
- Build rapport with directs and key cross-functional stakeholders to serve as a catalyst around scheduling and or spontaneous inquiries/requests
- Partner closely with other EA's to coordinate E-staff schedules and deliverables
- Plan and coordinate team events such as team building off-sites and critical onsites where they are the host.
- Plan and coordinate travel, including: flights, stay, and building out an itinerary.
- Maintain ongoing reports, databases, trackers, files, update and organize shared drives/files, update organizational charts, etc as needed
- Complete other duties and special projects as assigned
- Light personal support when needed
- 5+ years of relevant experience supporting senior level executives in an administrative capacity
- Previous experience in high growth environment strongly preferred
- Strong work ethic, proactive, exhibits positivity, professionalism, confidentiality and good judgement
- Outstanding verbal and written communication
- Ability to deal with conflict as well as give and receive feedback diplomatically
- Ability to navigate and thrive in ambiguity
- Incredibly organized and resourceful; able to juggle and multi-task, with an acute attention to detail and follow through
- Advanced presentation skills (Google Docs, Keynote, Excel) and grasp of current social networking systems
- Passion for trying, learning, improving, and sharing best practices
- Ability to remain calm and poised under pressure
Airbnb is committed to working with the best and brightest people from the broadest talent pool possible. We believe a diversity of ideas fosters innovation and engagement, and allows us to attract the best people, and to develop the best products, services and solutions. Qualified individuals from all walks of life are encouraged to apply.