- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary to negotiate
- Las Vegas
Executive Producer Telemundo Las Vegas
TV Content & Production
Owned Stations & Affiliate Relations
• Produce live and taped broadcasts from conception to air, which includes the planning, writing, copy-editing, and on-air timing of the shows.
• Coordinate newsgathering and production efforts with producers, directors, creative services and other managers involved with the production of the newscasts.
• Provide supervision, management oversight and mentoring to Producers, News Writers, general assignment reporter and news staff.
• Responsible for managing the production of news specials, entertainment shows and other productions outside of the regularly scheduled newscasts.
• Performs as Line Producer and other related duties as assigned by News Director.
• Contribute to and develop content for digital platforms.
• Minimum 5 years’ experience producing newscasts for Spanish-language television.
• Proven ability to speak, read and write fluently in Spanish.
• Proven ability to understand and communicate well in a duo Spanish/English-speaking environment.
• Minimum 5 years’ experience working in live and tape production processes and techniques.
• Minimum 2 years’ working experience leading, mentoring, managing and motivating people.
• Must have the ability to work weekends and cover different shifts as needed.
• Must be proactive and a self-motivated individual.
• Must be willing to work in Las Vegas, NV
• Must have a valid Driver’s license, able to drive without restrictions and excellent driving record.
• Must have unrestricted work authorization to work in the United States.
• Must be 18 years of age.
• Interested candidates must submit a resume/CV and work samples online to be considered.
• Must be willing and able to work extended hours, varying shifts (including nights, weekends and holidays) and report to work in emergencies depending upon news coverage when required.
• Must accept Solutions, as NBCUniversal’s Dispute resolution program.
• Knowledge of DaletPlus is strongly preferred.
• Knowledge of Non-linear editing strongly preferred.
• Knowledge of social media and Web content in order to succeed in today’s multi-platform communications environment.
• Able to work productively under the pressure of immediate and intense deadlines on a regular basis.
• Must be a creative person with a positive attitude that will be motivated and be a motivating team leader with the ability to bring out the best efforts of the team.
• Must have excellent interpersonal skills and manage the News team with fairness and integrity.
• Must have solid news and editorial judgment along with strong organizational and time management skills to be successful.
Sub-BusinessNBCUOTS - TLM KBLR
At NBCUniversal, we believe in the talent of our people. It’s our passion and commitment to excellence that drives NBCU’s vast portfolio of brands to succeed. From broadcast and cable networks, news and sports platforms, to film, world-renowned theme parks and a diverse suite of digital properties, we take pride in all that we do and all that we represent. It’s what makes us uniquely NBCU. Here you can create the extraordinary.
About Telemundo Station Group:
Telemundo Station Group, part of the NBCUniversal Owned Television Stations division of NBCUniversal, is comprised of 26 local television stations in the U.S. and Puerto Rico. Producing and broadcasting more than 15,000 hours of unique and relevant local content each year, including award-winning news, public affairs, and entertainment programming, Telemundo Station Group serves the largest Hispanic television markets in the country including Los Angeles, New York, Miami-Fort Lauderdale, Houston, Dallas-Fort Worth, Chicago, San Antonio, San Francisco Bay Area, Phoenix, Harlingen, Orlando, Fresno, Philadelphia, Washington D.C., San Diego, Tampa, Denver, El Paso, Boston, Las Vegas, Tucson, Hartford, Fort Myers, Springfield, Richmond and Puerto Rico. In addition, Telemundo Station Group operates TeleXitos, a national multicast network that offers viewers popular action and adventure television series and feature films in Spanish. The group also provides support to 50 Telemundo affiliates across the country and manages dedicated local websites and
About the company
NBCUniversal is where opportunities are found and careers are made. From the front lines to the top executive roles, we make it easy for potential candidates to explore opportunities and find the right fit with our team.