- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary to negotiate
- Dixon County
At Ron DuPratt Ford, We Treat You Like Family.
We’re proud to serve the greater Sacramento area and beyond with the friendly and professional car-buying or -servicing experience our customersdeserve.
Our reputation precedes us, too, because Ron DuPratt Ford has been honored with the President’s Award for a total of 12 times! If you are interested in a career with us, we welcome you to apply!
- Family owned & operated
- Partnersin our community
- Medical Plan
- Dental Plan
- Vision Plan
- 401(k) Plan
- Promote from within
- Paid Vacation
- Perform work specified on the repair order with efficiency and in accordance with dealership policies and procedures.
- Test-drive vehicles, and test components and systems, using diagnostic tools and special service equipment.
- Diagnose, maintain, and repair vehicle automotive systems including engine, transmission, electrical steering, suspension, brakes, air conditioning, etc.
- Communicate directly with the Service Advisor so that customers are well-informed of any additional services needed.
- Provide an estimate of time needed for additional repairs.
- Executing repairs under warranty to manufacturer specifications.
- At least 2 years of Service Technician experience required
- ASE Certification, preferred
- A-level qualifications, including Diagnostic, Electrical and Engine Repair
- Broad knowledge of new vehicle technologies
- Ambitious, hardworking presence in a team environment
- Excellent customer service skills
- Basic computer skills
- Positive, friendly attitude, along with a customer service mentality
- Enjoy working in a dynamic environment
- Ability to collaborate effectively
- Ability to learn new technology, repair and service procedures and specifications
- Able to operate electronic diagnostic equipment
- Minimum high school diploma or GED equivalent required
- Valid driver's license and clean driving record
We are an equal opportunity employer and prohibit discrimination/harassment withoutregard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protectedveteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristicprotected by federal, state or local laws.
About the company