- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary to negotiate
- Saint Charles
At Boeing, we are all innovators on a mission to connect, protect, explore and inspire. From the sea bed to outer space, you’ll learn and grow, contributing to work that shapes the world.
Find your future with us.
Boeing Global Services (BGS) is seekingExperienceField Service Representative to support HarpoonMissile program. This is aLong Term Assignment to Saudi Arabia for 15 months or more
- Provides technical field support of company products.
- Performs troubleshooting procedures for multiple systems coverage.
- Resolves maintenance and operational issues. Interprets technical documents and monitors product performance.
- Analyzes technical data and evaluates maintenance procedures.
- Develops and conducts ad hoc training.
- This assignment will initially operate out of our Weapons facility located in St. Charles, MO, but will require relocation to Saudi Arabia for 15 months.
BASIC QUALIFICATIONS (REQUIRED)
- Minimum 5 years previous experiencein Automated Test Equipment (ATE) or extensive association with military ATE operation, maintenance and troubleshooting procedures.
- The candidate must possess strong communications skills. (verbal and written - reading, interpreting, following technical drawings, instructions & blueprints).
- At the sole discretion of leadership, must be willing and able (on potentially short-notice) to deploy/travel to a variety of locations (domestic and international) and for a variety of deployment durations to meet customer needs and the statement of work. Unless compelling reasons exist, failure to deploy/travel will be considered as a resignation.
- Must be a self-starter possessing strong mechanical skills.
- Typically 8+ years field service engineering or related experience.
- Experience in dealing with diverse customers and cultures is also a plus.
- The candidate will have demonstrated the ability to work effectively with a wide variety of technical disciplines and program management representatives within Boeing and customer organizations.
- Must possess technical problem solving abilities.
- The position requires the ability to handle conflict situations in a professional manner and to make independent decisions.
- Must be able to plan, schedule, and produce technical work responsive to the customers needs.
This position offers relocation based on candidate eligibility. International Relocation to Saudi Arabia is authorized.
DRUG FREE WORKPLACE:
Boeingis a Drug Free Workplace where post offer applicants and employees are subject to testing for marijuana, cocaine, opioids, amphetamines, PCP, and alcohol when criteria is met as outlined in our policies.
This position requires an active US Current Secret U.S. Security Clearance. (A U.S. Security Clearance that has been active in the past 24 months is considered active.)
TYPICAL EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE:
Applicable and appropriate educational/certification credentials from an accredited institution and/or equivalent experience is required.
About the company
As we enter our second century, Boeing is the world's largest aerospace company and leading manufacturer of commercial airplanes and defense, space and security systems. We are engineers and technicians. Skilled scientists and thinkers. Bold innovators and dreamers. Join us, and build something better for yourself, for our customers and for the world.
Boeing is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.